Contact us

Türkmenistan - Turkmenistan

goktengri

Banned
Turkmenistan-Flag.gif

A-lister

Veteran
^
Dunno, but goktengri is starting a thread for every muslim country there is, soon we will see Indonesia aswell :lol:

We already have a thread for Pakistan for instance :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
^
Or maybe just keep it simple, realistic and logical and let Eurovision just stay Eurovision and let others make their own contest.

goktengri

Banned
^
Dunno, but goktengri is starting a thread for every muslim country there is, soon we will see Indonesia aswell :lol:

We already have a thread for Pakistan for instance :lol:

Kazakhstan was mentioned so Türkmenistan would participate as well if Kazakhstan does. ( And other Turkic Central Asian countries ) You won't see Indonesia since it participates in asiavision. :D

Pakistan was my fault, but the threads i started are not a dream, they are not too far. And I don't care islam, it's your lie, i've opened a thread for vatican as well

im not authorized in eurovision they wouldn't participate in eurovision just because i want, these are my opinions if u don't agree i don't mind it but don't try to provocate me

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Kazakhstan was mentioned so Türkmenistan would participate as well if Kazakhstan does. ( And other Turkic Central Asian countries ) You won't see Indonesia since it participates in asiavision. :D

Pakistan was my fault, but the threads i started are not a dream, they are not too far. And I don't care islam, it's your lie, i've opened a thread for vatican as well

im not authorized in eurovision they wouldn't participate in eurovision just because i want, these are my opinions if u don't agree i don't mind it but don't try to provocate me

Atleast Vatican is in Europe afterall and this is Eurovision, although it would be highly unlikely they would take part.

I couldn't care less if the countries are muslim or not, but certainly that's what all your suggestions have in common, I mean Pakistan??? I mean some of us are not dumb here, clearly you want to make some sort of point.

But hey if you want them in Eurovision then good for you, I can't say I agree though.

Last edited:

goktengri

Banned
Atleast Vatican is in Europe afterall and this is Eurovision, although it would be highly unlikely they would take part.

I couldn't care less if the countries are muslim or not, but certainly that's what all your suggestions have in common, I mean Pakistan??? I mean some of us are not dumb here, clearly you want to make some sort of point.

But hey if you want them in Eurovision go ahead, I will never agree though.

I said, Pakistan was my fault ( geographically )

I really don't mind if u agree or not. And almost every countries in middle east and central asia are muslim, is it my problem ?

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
I said, Pakistan was my fault ( geographically )

Well none of the others are geographically Europe aswell so.

But now we're getting a little off-topic, so to keep it on-topic, Turkmenistan is neither.

A-lister

Veteran
my threads are not different from other ones that someone else started, i didn't open jordan, qatar, algeria, libya, tunisia etc.

whats your problem with me ?

I've got no problem with you.. seriously relax mate.

I disagree with those aswell, but there's some logic in those though as they are in the EBU broadcasting region and could theoretically enter the contest and also Qatar was rumored two years in a row now. That doesn't apply to neither Pakistan or Turkmenistan though.

Anyhow, let's agree to disagree really.

Scooby

Yes, but for Asiavision!
ESC - no chance

Top Bottom