Ingen ved, hvordan man gør
Så lad os øve os på hinanden
Lige om lidt er vi to voksne
Du er kvinden, jeg er manden
Hele gulvet er gået fra forstanden
La' os øve på hinanden​

Last edited by a moderator:

jatojo

While being 19th in the odds overall, Denmark is still expected to not qualify for the final. Maths is a funny thing.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I still believe Fyr og Flamme will qualify, their joy is so infectious and it makes them stand out so strongly after the songs before them which will hopefully get the televoters on board. They're definitely getting all my 20 votes from :uk: anyway :lol: Fingers crossed they deliver in the rehearsal and the jury show tonight xpray

Betwixt Tales

I still believe Fyr og Flamme will qualify, their joy is so infectious and it makes them stand out so strongly after the songs before them which will hopefully get the televoters on board. They're definitely getting all my 20 votes from :uk: anyway :lol: Fingers crossed they deliver in the rehearsal and the jury show tonight xpray
This is what I believe cost Australia points last night. Montaigne didn't have the energy of the crowd to feed off on, so she was just kind of stoic and distant with her facial expression. I was missing being able to see that she was enjoying herself. Fyr & Flamme, on the other hand, definitely has that going for them.
And it's why I'm now slightly worried about Iceland, having to use the recording of their last rehearsal. Don't know what that's gonna do to their chances. :oops:

cassio

I just voted for The Who will qualify from semifinal 2. I found five for sure qualifier So five chances for a 10th place. Its tough tough Balkan will qualify just a question of with 1 or 2 songs. I head Matt saying that the staging from Portugal is outstanding or special. I try to ignore the fact that some songs has grown on me. So I think that the fight for the 10th place is between Austria, Portugal, Denmark, Moldova and Bulgaria (depending on the quality of her voice)

Qualifiers for sure: Switzerland, Finland, Iceland, San Marino and Greece.

Dark horses should go though: Serbia and Albania

And because Im a dane I, of cause, see Denmark, Portugal and Bulgaria to qualify

LoveHate

My wife asked me to do my ”Denmark makes it to the final”-scream. It was something like this: WOOO-ho-HOOO!!!

A-lister

Veteran
THIS

HAS

TO

QUALIFY!

And it will!

Second this xclap

Although, I think juries will kill it unfortunately.. and while I could see the televoters backing it up enough for a top. 10 with them, it might not be enough in the end :(

But the last thing that dies is the hope!

Gooo Denmark! This IS the best Nordic entry to me this year, in fact I dislike all other Nordic entries (well, Finland is ok but has little replay value).

Biggest grower for me as well. When I heard the danish selection, I thought all songs were awful. Now wouldnt be mad if they made it to the final.
I guess the german preview show pointing out that the instrumental sounds like an 80s anime helped liking it..

tararaaam

I am sure they will qualify, EBU gave them a big advantage by putting them in the end. They also stand out quite a lot already, so they will qualify. But I am pretty sure that final will be a hard task.

jatojo

The juries and Eastern Europe will kill the song, I'm afraid. Or in other words: I agree with the bookmakers that have it at around 39 percent.

A-lister

Veteran
The juries and Eastern Europe will kill the song, I'm afraid. Or in other words: I agree with the bookmakers that have it at around 39 percent.

I'm afraid you're right, in particular the juries I should add... but Eastern Europe also to some extent (they didn't go through the same 80's as western did so the whole sound and imagery isn't as relatable and nostalgic to them for obvious reasons), although I must add that schlager and fun was pretty much Yugoslavia's thing in 80's Eurovision so I can see exYugos relating, on the other hand there is only one exYugo country in the semi xshrug

I don't count Czech Republic and Poland as "eastern", although they were behind the iron curtain, but they too have schlager so maybe they can relate too.

Although, I am not sure I would really define Denmark's entry as pure "schlager" though, it's more 80s Pop mixed with Danish 80s ESC song...

jatojo

I'm afraid you're right, in particular the juries I should add... but Eastern Europe also to some extent (they didn't go through the same 80's as western did so the whole sound and imagery isn't as relatable and nostalgic to them for obvious reasons), although I must add that schlager and fun was pretty much Yugoslavia's thing in 80's Eurovision so I can see exYugos relating, on the other hand there is only one exYugo country in the semi xshrug

I don't count Czech Republic and Poland as "eastern", although they were behind the iron curtain, but they too have schlager so maybe they can relate too.

Although, I am not sure I would really define Denmark's entry as pure "schlager" though, it's more 80s Pop mixed with Danish 80s ESC song...
I agree! And Denmark has to beat countries such as Portugal and Austria that will score well with the juries.

Top Bottom