Så lad os øve os på hinanden
Lige om lidt er vi to voksne
Du er kvinden, jeg er manden
Hele gulvet er gået fra forstanden
La' os øve på hinanden​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
I think Denmark hates to see how all the countries put on neon 80's LED shows. I hate to see it as well because it is boring, but for Denmark this is a huge disadvantage. And you don't qualify automatically from the last place in the running order, if the viewers have already made up their mind. Ask Latvia 2017 with their neon light show.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Still fangirling over this after the rehearsal xheat I’m glad they didn’t change much with the staging from the DMGP performance, but the vocals sound so much better in the 30 second clip xyes

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
wasn't there an issue in their rehearsal today? what happened anyway?

this is alright. they are the ones that fit the pink/80s vibes the most on their persona, but yeah people might be tired after so long. LUCKILY, not too much of it in the second half, so it could be worse.

Betwixt Tales

I think Denmark hates to see how all the countries put on neon 80's LED shows. I hate to see it as well because it is boring, but for Denmark this is a huge disadvantage. And you don't qualify automatically from the last place in the running order, if the viewers have already made up their mind. Ask Latvia 2017 with their neon light show.
To be fair, their song was incredibly bad that year. It was just the same line repeated over and over and over and over.... and over.
Why people thought their staging would be enough to get them through, I have no clue.

aef

This is actually my biggest grower by far this Eurovision season! It went from somewhere at the bottom even into my top 10! I criticized :dk: a lot for not holding a decent NF with songs that could have been taken seriously this year but somehow the :dk: entry became my guilty pleasure. It's actually really enjoyable. As many said before, it's not one of those modern 80's themed songs, it's a 1980`s 80`s song! :LOL: I can appreciate this fact by now so I can live quite well with the song! I'm upgrading from 0 to 5 points!

jatojo

wasn't there an issue in their rehearsal today? what happened anyway?

this is alright. they are the ones that fit the pink/80s vibes the most on their persona, but yeah people might be tired after so long. LUCKILY, not too much of it in the second half, so it could be worse.
The issue was that there was a big box that the singer was supposed to jump down onto, but that box was removed just before the rehearsal, and the singer thought that it was a mistake, but in fact it wasn't. (Or maybe it was there, while it shouldn't be, whatever.) They explained in an interview.

Dessi

Oh my GOD!!!!!! :D
This is like listening to a mix-mash-up of Swedish Melodifestivalen back in the mid/late 80's....
Oh, it is SOOOOO nostalgic. :love: I simply LOVE it! xyaaay

No, it is NOT the winner of ESC 2021, but I do really love it, for the nostalgia. :love::D

Top Bottom