Our annual Ranking Game is back. This is where you can vote for your favorite Eurovision songs on a weekly basis.
Our readers award points Eurovision Style to their favorite songs. At the end of the week we will tally up the points, post the results and reset the game to keep the ranking current.
This week’s Results are in. This is how our readers have voted.
Detailed Results: Click Here
1. Slovenia continues to be your clear favorite. What seems to set Maraaya’s song apart from the rest is that it appears to have a universal appeal. The majority of voters gave it at least a few points. The consistency is what gives it the big lead.
2. At the top Norway is making up a lot of ground. It just passed Italy and overall received a big boost in points. Time will tell if the duo will continue the climb.
3. The biggest growers are:
– Azerbaijan is entering the Top 10 and received a lot more support from the voters as they are warming up to this ballad.
– Albania apparently made the right decision changing their song. I’m Alive is approaching the Top 10 and we saw a significant increase in support.
– Russia‘s ballad is also winning over the readers, it is climbing 7 spots.
– FYR Macedonia is the biggest grower of the week. The revamped version clearly made a difference and Daniel’s song climbs 11 spots.
– Montenegro was close to the Bottom last week which probably had to due with the fact it was released last and people expected “more” from a Zeljko song. But this is clearly changing as Knez’s song is making up a lot of ground.
4. The biggest losers are:
– Malta continues to drop. Overall it appears that the revamped version is receiving the thumbs down from the fans. Along with Ireland, Amber’s Warrior drops the most this week.
– Iceland seems to get lost between the many 40 songs as Unbroken continues its downward spiral losing another 5 ranks.
– Ireland is Playing with Numbers but apparently not doing a good job at that, as the numbers are pointing down and Molly drops another 6 spots. It’s not looking good but there’s always next week.
5. San Marino and Finland swap positions and PKN is once again finding itself at the Bottom of the ranking.
Now we’re doing our weekly reset which means you’ll get to vote again. Please use the Eurovision point system (12, 10, 8 etc).
1. Click HERE and post your votes (you need to be logged in)
2. Send a Message with your votes HERE (you need to be logged in)
3. Post your votes below (via Facebook). The deadline is Saturday, April 4th, 2015 at 23:59 CET. The results will be posted the following day.
Please read our rules first though as you cannot vote for your own country here, either.