Happy Eurovision week!
It’s time to get down to the real serious business here in Liverpool, as the first full dress rehearsal of the Eurovision Song Contest 2023 gets underway! M&S Bank Arena plays host to the entrants from the first semi-final from 14:30 CEST as they rehearse the show, and we will be LIVE from inside the arena in Liverpool to bring #YOU all of the latest updates!
We will be able to bring you details of staging, vocals and the general feel of the show, as well as seeing the camera angles of each performance for the first time, so stay tuned with us this afternoon to be the first to know about everything in semi-final 1!
Today’s running order is as follows;
- 🇳🇴 NORWAY – Alessandra – Queen of Kings
- 🇲🇹 MALTA – The Busker – Dance (Our Own Party)
- 🇷🇸 SERBIA – Luke Black – Samo mi se spava
- 🇱🇻 LATVIA – Sudden Lights – Aijā
- 🇵🇹 PORTUGAL – Mimicat – Ai coração
- 🇮🇪 IRELAND – Wild Youth – We Are One
- 🇭🇷 CROATIA – Let 3 – Mama ŠČ!
- 🇨🇭 SWITZERLAND – Remo Forrer – Watergun
- 🇮🇱 ISRAEL – Noa Kirel – Unicorn
- 🇲🇩 MOLDOVA – Pasha Parfeny – Soarele și luna
- 🇸🇪 SWEDEN – Loreen – Tattoo
- 🇦🇿 AZERBAIJAN – TuralTuranX – Tell Me More
- 🇨🇿 CZECHIA – Vesna – My Sister’s Crown
- 🇳🇱 NETHERLANDS – Mia Nicolai & Dion Cooper – Burning Daylight
- 🇫🇮 FINLAND – Käärijä – Cha Cha Cha
We will also see rehearsals from the following automatic qualifiers;
- 🇫🇷 FRANCE – La Zarra – Évidemment
- 🇩🇪 GERMANY – Lord of the Lost – Blood and Glitter
- 🇮🇹 ITALY – Marco Mengoni – Due vite
This page and the live blog below will update automatically.
What do #YOU hope to see from today’s first dress rehearsal? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion on social media @ESCUnited!
You must be logged in to post a comment.