Tonight saw the second semi final in Iceland’s national final, Söngvakeppnin 2016. Three acts have been granted a place in the final next week, they will join last week’s qualifiers, and one more song will join them as a wildcard.
The acts taking part tonight:
- Alda Dís Arnardóttir – Augnablik
- Elísabet Ormslev – Á ný
- Erna Mist & Magnús Thorlacius – Ótöluð orð
- Helgi Valur Ásgeirsson – Óvær
- Pálmi Gunnarsson – Ég leiði þig heim
- Þórdís Birna Borgarsdóttir & Guðmundur Snorri Sigurðarson – Spring yfir heiminn
And the qualifiers from tonight’s semi-final:
Alda Dís Arnardóttir – Augnabli
Elísabet Ormslev – Á ný
Þórdís Birna Borgarsdóttir & Guðmundur Snorri Sigurðarson – Spring yfir heiminn
Next week in Iceland the lucky seven acts will take to the stage and perform their Eurovision songs,when the winner will be decided.