We now know who is taking part in which heat of A Dal, Hungary’s selection process for Eurovision 2016.
Heat two, set to take place this Saturday, sees two familiar faces rejoin the race for Eurovision glory. Passed, who were popular with many of our forum members and other fans last year, return for another chance in 2016 in this heat with “Driftin”, whereas one of Hungary’s most successful performers in the contest also takes another shot, as Kállay Saunders Band will be performing “Who We Are”.
Heat 2’s lineup is as follows;
- André Vásáry – Why
- Anna Patai – Colors
- C.E.T. – Free
- Gergő Oláh – Győz a jó
- Group’n’Swing – Szeretni fáj
- Kállay Saunders Band – Who We Are
- Karmapolis & Böbe Szécsi – Hold On To
- Laci Gáspár – Love and Bass
- Maszkura és a Tücsökraj – Kinek sírjam
- Passed – Driftin
Heat three will be the final heat to take place on February 6th, and as a result we know the participants here too. Perhaps the best known participant is Parno Graszt, a Roma music ensemble that has been performing together since 1987 who have achieved moderate success across European niche markets. The participants next weekend are as follows;
- B The First – You Told Me You Loved Me
- Bálint Gájer – Speed Bump
- Ív – Love Kills Me
- Júlia Horányi – Come Along
- Nika – Beautiful Love
- Olivér Berkes & Andi Tóth – Seven Seas
- Parno Graszt – Már nem szédülök
- Petruska – Trouble in my Mind
- Szilvia Agárdi – It Is Love
- Viki Singh – Katonák
The semi-final stage will begin on February 13th (Super Saturday) and will feature the 18 successful entries from all three heats. You can check out the results of the first heat HERE.
Who do you want to see progress in A Dal?