Contact us

WV 148 | 🐉 Grand Finale 🐉 | RESULTS PG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Well, what can we say? A very special moment. I still can't believe you've been playing for six years now and this is your very first medal considering the songs you've sent, and the heart you put into picking them. This is such a long overdue moment and it must feel amazing. I told you this would be Poland's golden era at WorldVision. Enjoy the moment Mario xheart Six top 10s this year now and your first medal is a gold. Polen power! I hope other players still waiting for their first victory can soon follow in your footsteps.

Big congratulations as well to Connor with the fabulous Sarah Dawn Finer and to Flo for another wonderful result (this year has been a very strong one for you). Northeastern USA and Southern USA I've also gotta say, wow.. what songs! I'm very grateful to their jurors for the introductions. Both were 11/10 songs for me.

:us: 9th - 118 Points
:12: ::ceca
:10: :it: :dk:
:8: :at: :nl:
:7: :kr: ::weca
:6: :br:
:5: :es: :se: ::mida :seou: :bg:
:4: :md:
:3: :ro: :tr: :fi: ::ostl :uk:
:2: :susa:
:1: :west: :pl: :neus: ::yohu

Kim Petras in 9th is an amazing result. Some nice surprises there too and it was great to get her into the final after the Icy flop a couple of years back. Thank you very much!

Big thank you to Team China: Charly, Mike, Uto and Ashley 🙌 Flawless edition but expected with such pedigree involved *tips hat*.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Merio and :pl: - lovely to see you finally grab that win xclap

Also delighted to see Connor and :se: get a well-deserved second place - that was my biggest grower this edition xlove

Great hosting dream team - everything was as smooth and silky as expected from you three legends, great times xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sorry I missed the results, I've been drinking cocktails all evening and being super bougie. That said, I'm just gonna jump out with this Mozz style boldness:

m6AH4W4.png

BkAYL19.png

so....

yw8soT8.png

yeah.

Uto

Veteran
I have sent stuff to WLSC I would autoblank in a heartbeat. What is the story here exactly?

Charly

Full results including Semi-Finals and impressive uto adminland work

Or simply:

SF1 Rgeular
unknown.png

SF1 REJU
unknown.png

SF2 Regular
unknown.png

SF2 REJU
unknown.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I have sent stuff to WLSC I would autoblank in a heartbeat. What is the story here exactly?

My story is Olegs long long history on attacking people over voting patterns and blanking, but doing it himself

and if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it then.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also congrats :pl: Mario xheart xheart xheart Your first victory, yes? Also to Connor and Flo for rounding out the top 3. xheart I can't wait for a super elite polish ediiton. 🙌 Charly, Uto, Mike and whoever else, it's been a wonderful edition and China is a such a brilliant place to host.

Also 6th? Thats wayyy more than I expected, so thank you. xheart I thought if I qualified I'd get a mid to low score at best so thank you. Thank you especially to them 12s and to the hot points down the list. xheart

:west: 6th
124pts

:12: ::mida :de:
:10: :kant: :il:
:8: :se: ::weca :neus: ::yohu
:7: :bg: :jp: :ca:
:6: ::texs :md:
:5: ::ista
:4: :lond: :at:
:3: xexcuseme
:2: :ro:
:1: xexcuseme

Uto

Veteran
My story is Olegs long long history on attacking people over voting patterns and blanking, but doing it himself

Dear participants of WV,

It has come to my attention that it is not done to blank songs. I did not properly understand this as I felt it was just something that I had to do. You know, you pick 10 songs you vote for and blank the rest right? Seems logical, even imperative. How wrong I was. I must have blanked hundreds of songs by now, maybe even thousands if we count other contests. The shame I brought on you all. The shame I brought on myself. I have no words to say that can ever mend the harm I've caused and it pains me to no end. All I have are the deepest, most sincere apologies. I am so sorry.

Kind regards,

Uto

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Dear participants of WV,

It has come to my attention that it is not done to blank songs. I did not properly understand this as I felt it was just something that I had to do. You know, you pick 10 songs you vote for and blank the rest right? Seems logical, even imperative. How wrong I was. I must have blanked hundreds of songs by now, maybe even thousands if we count other contests. The shame I brought on you all. The shame I brought on myself. I have no words to say that can ever mend the harm I've caused and it pains me to no end. All I have are the deepest, most sincere apologies. I am so sorry.

Kind regards,

Uto
lmaoooo. The point well and truly wasn't here.

ferret

Dear freand! Send an indie-rock from Romania and you will get your 10 points. When I send pop music, I personally don't need to vote for it. I am sending pop music and I hope to get points from pots 1 and 2. Why should I be satisfied? Besides, I can't vote for the same song all the time, as many people here do. I get tired of it in the end. I am in constant search of new music and hate when people constantly send the same thing. The last time I voted for this song in NSС (1 point) and that's where my patience ended.
I also remember perfectly the victory of Tamino - Habibi, to whom Eulaliya did not give a single point even in the semifinals (NSC). Let's not make a drama.

Congratulations to 🇵🇱 & Mario on the victory! I'm glad I was able to vote for this song, even if it's just 1 point.:giggle:
Thanks for hosting @Charly & Team, it was beautiful! (y)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Mario, we owe you so much for all of the beautiful songs you have shared with us over the years, particularly from our queen Justyna but also from all over the world and so many artists--not to mention your wonderful spirit. The very least you deserve is a win. To many more. Congratulations, my friend. xheart xlove

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for :neus:, including ::kans for 8 and :gr: for five!! xheart xheart This song is really meaningful to me and my family, and it was an honor to send it to WorldVision and share it with my friends.

And to our hosting team, thank you for a beautiful and well-run show! xlove

empo21

Veteran
xcheer congratulations, Mario and :pl: and for :se: and NEItaly for the top 3 finish. Personally not my taste and couldn't give you votes in this stacked final. Big celebration for Mario's long awaited win xlove

And thanks for :bg: the love, support and votes are stored mejdu gardite xheart xheart Even happier seeing that it won the semi when I thought I'd nq among the other bops xheart

Turkish women power, rounding up the outer top 10 xheart
pohG6p0.png

empo21

Veteran
I forgot to shoutout the hosting team xblush this was an amazingly prepared show from start to finish!!

And also I'd like to express my feelings on China's placement, truly a host entry curse imo, I could see this doing much better had it gone through the semi-final phases.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
When I listened to :pl: for the time I was sure of two things :
1) I had heard it before, but no cover was made so I guess I had found it in an AMV 👀
2) it was a winner

Anyway, huge congrats Merio xlove It's such a nice song.

Thank you for the :kant: support legends xheart And wow, winning REJU by a landslide xfaint

:12: ::yohu
:10: ::sudo :ro: :kr: :tr: :bg: :hu:
:8: :be:
:7: :es: ::ostl ::kans :nl:
:6: :it:
:3: :pl:
:2: :br: :md: :sobr:
:1: :cn: :ca: :seou: :jp: :at:

And obviously, congratulations to the hosting team, we had a blast as always xheat Semi reveals and scoreboards were pretty lit

Fierro

Always great to see players winning fot the first time. This looks like a winner perfectly representing :pl: in general - congratulations Mario! xup

Thank you dear juries for all given votes to Susanne Sundfør entry. We were lucky to dodge NQ with France and Vestlandet not voting - would be such a drama for me. Now I'm going to showcase you some less known artist - please take a look at our National Final if you are interested :)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :pl: & Mario on your first victory! xlove While I voted for it in the semi-final and enjoyed the song thoroughly, I sadly couldn't fit it in my final top 10 (it ended 13th after Western USA and Sudogwon). Congrats also to Connor and Flo for scoring a medal this edition! Seeing Romania (lowkey robbed) and Moldova (Natalia did it again!) so high is also heartwarming!

Thank you so much for 7th place! I wasn't sure what to expect when I sent this mellow entry and everything after the qualification was going to be a nice bonus either way. I was a borderline qualifier, just as I thought, so I did not expect such a strong support in the final. Love you all! :xo:

:susa:
Lydia Luce - Maybe in Time
7th place, 123 points

:12: :it: :nwen:
:10: :us: :pl: ::nwit
:8: ::ostl :uk: :cy:
:7: :neus:
:6: :svea:
:5: ::sudo :dk:
:4: :be: :no: :gr: :lv:
:3: ::texs
:2: ::ceca
:1: :hu:

Thank you for another impeccable hosting, fantastic trio! The graphics, results coming right after voting and pretty much everything was top class! xbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom