WV 148 | 🐉 Grand Finale 🐉 | RESULTS PG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seok-jin

Vestlandet, Dalmatia & France didn't vote 👁️ 👄 👁️
9qYFzNU.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It actually happened. I'm not crying. This bowl is just full of emotions after Keng's 6 year wait for a medal and his first one is gold.

giphy.gif

Charly

Big congrats to Poland!

Also thanks for voting for China xbow

-

Thanks everyone for granting me the 2nd time to host and I hope everyone joined this edition!
Thanks to my A-Team Uto (Admin) and Mike (Results) for helping to deliver a fantastic show and also to Ashley for providing me the template to work on designing the baanners!

ShoeFlo

xcookie

right on time I entered the podium :cool:

Congrats Mario xheart I cant think of users who have been more overdue to get a win than you .. enjoy this moment and feel proud that your patience got eventually rewarded.. and all this without betraying your own preferences for the sake of success.

The greatest thing about this is the fact that you won with an entry I gave 12 points so this is a celebration day also for me. :D

Congrats also to Connor and to myself for medal places and thanks a lot to the super-efficient host team. I should propose an official motion to the mod team demanding that Mike has to be involved in the Hosting of EVERY edition from now on

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
omg congrats Mario!!!! xcheer at long last, your first win 🥳 very happy for you! The song was lovely and unfortunately was just out of my top 10 but I think I voted for it in the semi. Very excited for WV in Polen xheat

Thanks soooo much for 2nd for :se:! This is far beyond what I ever expected for this entry so I’m pretty blown away. I’ve had a pretty rough and stressful few weeks so this is a lovely little lift xheart

and thanks to our wonderful hosting team for a job very well done xlove

Nicholas123

I cant think of users who have been more overdue to get a win than you

I want my 7 points back!

But hey, congrats :pl: and Mario! Great winner! :D xcheer

Big thnx to our hosting team for an amazing edition. Btw Mike again posting the scoreboards? I have the feel that poor kid's been hosting forever. :lol:

EDIT Steph, @esc87fan some ppl need a nice punishment.

EDC0708

Thanks so much everyone who voted for Austria in the Semi Final and Final, I have never qualified before, 17th place in the final is higher than I have even placed in a semi final before, delighted to just make it into triple figures!
Congratulations Poland!

Huge congratulations Merio and Polen! I didn't put in Poland my top 10 because the song didn't build up the way I wanted for the gorgeous orchestration to truly pay off. I blame the short length for it, there's nothing wrong with the instrumentation really as the song didn't follow the boring formula of what an orchestra should be. Otherwise, "Pora roku zła" is still a very good ballad and is one of these Pot E/F entries I actually rooting for doing well.

You deserved it Merio! xlove

And gosh... The ace-tier hosting from Charly, Mike, and Uto was beyond phenomenal! Everything is flawless here! Just thank you for putting the effort into doing this! xbowxbowxbow

ShoeFlo

I want my 7 points back!

But hey, congrats :pl: and Mario! Great winner! :D xcheer

Big thnx to our hosting team for an amazing edition. Btw Mike again posting the scoreboards? I have the feel that poor kid's been hosting forever. :lol:

EDIT Steph, @esc87fan some ppl need a nice punishment.

I guess what I actually wanted to say is that there is in my opinion no user who deserve to get a Top 3 result as much as Mario does because he never got any better place than 6 until tonight. At least youve been collecting some 3rd places so far :LOL:

and dont worry, your time will come xheart

Ringdalen

Congratulations Mario for taking Poland to the top of the world! xheat xheart
Such a well deserved victory and I am so proud of you for sticking with this contest for so long and never giving up. xclapxrunhug

esc87fan

For not voting, the delegations of France, Dalmatia and Vestlandet are punished with the withholding of two precious crates of maple syrup for each country/region - one for not voting in the semis and one for not voting in the final!

Brought to you by Team Canada IOTAP

Last edited:

Ringdalen

This edition have been amazing and I´m so thankful for the fantastic hosting, thank you guys for taking the time to brighten all our lives with all your amazing work and art. xlovexlovexlove

I also want to take the time to thank everyone that voted for Yorkshire and vibed with the song. It´s my favorite song from one of my favorite bands and it´s so cool to see how many responded to it. xheart xheartxheart

Here is a photo of our group hug:

giphy.webp

you guys rock :cool:

cegs5

Congratulations Mario :pl: on your winning. Great winning song! finally my :12: winning, my :10: pointer Romania 4th and my :8: Southeast Brazil avoiding last place :geek:

Thank you Mike for hosting the results, neat and polished (literally) as usual.

esc87fan

A little reminder to everyone: Canada's 80s-themed national final is well under way and I could use a few more votes. Stop by the Canadian green room to check it out and help find our entry for 149!

PS: Free BeaverTails pastries and hot chocolate with marshmallows for all who vote! xup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom