WV 148 | 🐉 Grand Finale 🐉 | RESULTS PG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishoes

Congrats Merio and :pl: for this meaningful victory xcheer xlove

Thank you for your votes for :it: xheart

Thank you to the hosts xrose

Grinch

Congratulations :pl: & @Genesis xcheer Your first victory ever! Won't be the last one for sure.
Thank you Dream Team Charly - Uto - Jinnie for your fabulous hosting! You guys work really well together xclap

It was an awesome edition, songs and hosting based.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Oooops missed the results yesterday :lol: Seems I missed a fabulous show and a pinch of drama xcookie Still, always funny to watch people in glasshouses throwing stones ;) Anywho, that's not why we're here... MARIO OMG OMG OMG YESSSSS SO HAPPY FOR YOU xcheer xrunhug xheart And Connor and Flo top three too - it's a rare day when my top three are the WV top three too (we'll ignore the order :p ) so what a fabulous set of results :D

Huge thanks to our wonderful hosting team - a sublime job throughout xlove

And finally thanks to those who had points for :lond: - I've been obsessing over this song recently, so it seemed like the perfect time to send it :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congrats, Mario, on finally winning the contest and with a lovely song! xlove xcheer

I loved my whole top 10! :jp: ::sudo :hu: ::ostl :sobr: and :neus: deserved way better results though. IOTAP Still happy to see how high ::nwit and :se: ended in the scoreboard and :susa:'s top 10 placement. Honourable mention for :at: and ::weca's songs. Would have loved to support them both as well. xheart xheart

Amazing, organised and beautiful work, host team! Thanks for the herculean effort! xbow xup

And big thanks to everyone who gave points to :no: in the semis! (Regular and REJU)

Genesis

c30e8e7f4d2c7376f2b040eb21049447.gif

I can't believe this is happening. I won with my tiny Polen :cry: After what it's like... 6 years of playing this game, I thought that achieving the top spot is beyond my reach. At times I had entries which I thought would do extremely well and then they wouldn't even qualify, on other occasions, I experienced pleasant surprises that were quite shocking to my eyes. I don't know what to say, this is my first medal (and gold! :cry:) and is of course a very emotional moment for me. When I was catching up with the results I was on my way to work, and it was a spectacular journey!

As soon as I realized I've won it was quite certain to me that I will have to pass on the hosting opportunity due to the busy schedule at the moment. However, my forum friends immediately jumped in offering their help to me, so I'm happy to announce that we will be visiting Poland for the second time since Worldvision 36 when Piotr Rogucki and Within Temptation secured their top spot. I always thought of how my hosting would look like if I ever won and do have some clear ideas, but unfortunately due to aforementioned schedule I won't be able to make them happen, which really saddens me as I think they are amazing, but also extremely time consuming. Having said that, I will try my best to make your stay in Polen an unforgettable experience and I hope I wont fail (at least not a lot) somewhere along the way.

And lastly and most importantly I want to send my biggest thanks to all my supporters this edition without which this special moment wouldn't have happened. As the song has been showcased previously in one of my NFs in which it scored second, I knew I will have to send it at some point. I certainly wasn't expecting to win with this one, so you made for me a very big and early Christmas present. It's also when we are slowly approaching my 100th participation in the contest xcry

Again, thanks to everyone for their points and warm words which make this win even more special. Also huge congrats to our hosting team. Mike, your banners were killing it as always :love:

I think that's it from me today. I'll be seeing you all in Polen 149 (I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Last edited:

Journalist

Many congrats for :pl: Poland xcheerWell done for our hosts!

Thank you guys for every single point which was given for Istanbul's entry:

11th / 115pts

maxresdefault.jpg

12 - Ostlandet #şok xheart
10 - Cyprus, Moldova, Southern USA, Western USA
08 - Seoul, Sudogwon

07 - Romania, Turkey
06 - China, Northeastern USA
05 - Austria, The Netherlands
04 - Spain
03 - Bulgaria
02 - Finland, South Korea
01 - x

From the next edition, I'm moving to Lebanon cause I have some ARABIC HITS there which I want to share with you! xcheer

Arabian-Desert-Cover-20210517.jpg

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Congrats :pl: xheart xclapxclapxheart

Another 4th place for :ro: xheart xheart xheart It makes me very happy, but since the two 4th places came with the most "safe" songs on my list, I have a feeling the flop era is about to start. :ro: has decided to go more deep pot b in the near future xqueenbitch
Thanks a lot to all who voted for Minelli xheart she will be back xqueenbitch

Great job with the hosting! it was fun xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom