Contact us

WLSC 184 - Awingar, Nurdia - RESULTS SHOW: OCT 6 20:00 CEST

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: WLSC 184 - Awingar, Nurdia - VOTING DEADLINE: OCT 5 23:59 CEST

Wow, what a fascinating way to make the show xbow Nurdia is truly a beacon of culture

theditz83

Veteran

What a show [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] bravo!! I don't think we can ever claim to know nothing about Nurdia's history and culture with such a detailed and atmospheric show.

Of course, our highlight was the opening act - we're so so proud of Joseph Spectrum's current success in the Nurdish club scene, what a bop! xheat

Best of luck to everyone ;)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

LOVED THE SHOW!!!! Hated to represent a textile crisis :lol:

Tanoiro has voted btw xheat

theditz83

Veteran

Moisantia has sent in their votes - one of the most diverse range of songs I can remember for some time, and I love my Top 4 in particular here xup

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Oh wow, what a great show. I feel like I know so much about Nurdia now just from a simple WLSC show. I love when people put thought and effort into their country and their history etc, instead of just being an empty shell of nothing. It's all part of the fun imo and adds such an important layer.

Also what a great gift for Solentoya! It's perfect for us and something we will treasure. The gift will be put on display at our national museum in the international section on Nurdia culture and history. A long side the other countries. We wont forget this edition in a hurry.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

::sol also voted the other day, really love the top of my votes especially. xheart my 12 is something super special that just has me captivated when listening, although my 10 is as much deserving of it also - it's impossible to separate the 2. xlove

PopGeek

Hey everyone, just a reminder that the deadline to vote is in less than 24 hours. Be sure to get your rankings in to me by 23:59 CEST! ;)

[MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16065]Serena[/MENTION]

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Oussou Empire has voted! Nice selection of songs, it was hard for me to rank them. I liked most of the songs! :D

PopGeek

All nations have voted! Thank you everybody for your rankings! :D

The results show will take place Tomorrow, October 6 at 20:00 CEST! See you all there!

PopGeek

intro.png

PopGeek

intro2.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah diplomatic fall out coming then when the president reads out last place. xheat

Good luck everyone. ^^

PopGeek

intro3.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Are these your own pictures on the backgrounds? They look like they are.

PopGeek

Re: WLSC 184 - Awingar, Nurdia - RESERVATION DEADLINE: SEP 27 23:59 CEST

Shura Erco: Venei-venei! It's a great pleasure to be back here tonight! I see already that we have a full house tonight! Over the past week, our twelve participating nations held polls to decide which entries they enjoyed the most. The decision was not an easy one, for all twelve songs earned their share of fans, but only one can come out on top to take the gold!

To begin the ceremony, the Nurdish Committee for EuroVision has invited Italian singer Deemo (real name Francesco Palmieri) to perform "The Sound of the Night". The song was originally released last year on the EP GREurosound Vol. 2, which featured three songs of the eurobeat genre, a popular niche in the clubs of Nurdish metropolitan areas. The track was composed and produced by Roberto Gabrielli, a veteran songwriter of the eurobeat genre dating back multiple decades, who has since started up his own label that specializes in eurobeat. The lyrics were written by American-Nurdish producer Carrie Dash, who was given a special opportunity to collaborate with Gabrielli.

The eurobeat genre is produced mostly in Italy, but sold primarily in Japan. Thanks to Nurdia's large population of Italian and Japanese immigrants, who arrived mostly during and after World War II seeking refuge, a sizable portion of its citizens have embraced this mostly obscure, underground dance genre, which continues to achieve fair popularity today.

PopGeek

Re: WLSC 184 - Awingar, Nurdia - RESERVATION DEADLINE: SEP 27 23:59 CEST

Shura Erco: Thank you, Deemo! Now that we've heard from our opening act, it's time for me to tally up the votes! Our first nation to submit their rankings is Adamsburg!

Representative from Adamsburg walks up to the stage and hands Shura an envelope. The large screen behind the stage illuminates with the scoreboard.

Scoreboard-1.png

Shura Erco: Out of the gate, we have Aclaira leading the pack, followed closely by Zechonia!

Applause. You can hear guests from Adamsburg and Zechonia rooting for their respective nations in their native language.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
thanks for :5: :D

Top Bottom