Contact us

WLSC 184 - Awingar, Nurdia - RESULTS SHOW: OCT 6 20:00 CEST

PopGeek

Here is the final voting table!

WLSC-184.png

PopGeek

WHOAAAAAAAAAA SUPER EUROBEAT xheat

is moisantia actually tanoiro in secret???? eurobeat is THE JAM in our cities

Delighted to meet another fellow Super Eurobeat fan! As both of the opening songs should indicate, Nurdia itself has a large chunk of eurobeat fans! It has only seldom appeared on the pop charts here, but it's still a familiar part of Nurdish nightlife, regardless! ;)

theditz83

Veteran
What on earth can be said after that... Just unbelievable, I had no idea that a relatively forgotten and unknown banger produced by Cascada could storm to such a massive victory. You guys are all way too kind and I'm so grateful for my double victory. xheat xrunhug xlove

Nurdia, [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], Jackie - what an amazing job you've done with your first ever hosting job, seriously the detail and thought that went into every single element of the shows was amazing. Fantastic job, and thanks also for highlighting those excellent Eurobeat tracks, for the thrills (Super Rider!! xheat )

As I am currently hosting the NSC Congrats 17 spin-off, I sadly won't have the time or energy to host WLSC 185 at the moment, so I pass the baton to our learned runner-up Zechonia to see if they can do the honours. Thanks again everyone, this was amazing! xup

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Delighted to meet another fellow Super Eurobeat fan! As both of the opening songs should indicate, Nurdia itself has a large chunk of eurobeat fans! It has only seldom appeared on the pop charts here, but it's still a familiar part of Nurdish nightlife, regardless! ;)

the eurobeat community in NSC keeps rising! xhug

Rmetr0

Congrats ::moi Moisantia on your very deserved victory!!! xcheer xcheer xcheer

Zechonia 2nd :eek: Such a surprise as for me, I'm just used to see such kind of songs in bottom here. But I'm glad, so well done! :)
Congrats Aclaira too on reaching your best place again! ;) (if I'm not mistaken)

And thanks, PopGeek, for putting so much effort into this amazing hosting! :)

Schlagerman1

Yay a 7th place, much better than I expected for Lisa, thank for all your votes, especially the 12 from NBS! :eek: :D Congats Moisantia once again, such a classic simple pop song that sticks like glue to your mind! :D Thank you [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] for a great show! Since Moisantia is out, we need to ask [MENTION=4426]zechhh[/MENTION] again, if he is able to host, otherwise we will move down to Aclaira [MENTION=16065]Serena[/MENTION] and Nurdia again. :)

Serena

Omg! Did not expect 3rd place at all! Thanks for all the :12: points, i’m honestly gobsmacked! So happy to be back in the Top 3 too! Fab show as well, thanks to Nurdia!
[MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION] equal 2nd best actually! We did come 2nd once, way back in our third participation. ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woo congrats to Moisantia! Lovely winner xheya And would you look at that, not last! xbow :lol:

10 Aclaira :eek:
06 Baia Papaya, New Bander State
05 Tanoiro
04 Zechonia
03 Solentoya, Oussou Empire
02 Nurdia, Svobodnia
01 Adamsburg
thanks all xheart

Great hosting [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION]! xup xup

zechhh

Grats to Moisantia for the win and thx to Nurdia for the great show. xheart
Wow, I didn't expect 2nd place with such a "heavy" (I don't find it that heavy but compared to most songs here, it is, I guess :p) song. Thx a lot for the points to:

12 Nurdia, Oussou Empire
10 Adamsburg, New Bander State
08 Bigicia
07 Moisantia, Tanoiro
05 Svobodnia

xheart

Since Moisantia is out, we need to ask @zechhh again, if he is able to host

I'm afraid the answer hasn't changed from last contest so I have to pass it up again, sorry. :(

Schlagerman1

Omg! Did not expect 3rd place at all! Thanks for all the :12: points, i’m honestly gobsmacked! So happy to be back in the Top 3 too! Fab show as well, thanks to Nurdia!
[MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION] equal 2nd best actually! We did come 2nd once, way back in our third participation. ;)

Since Moisantia and Zechonia can't host, are you able to?

Serena

I’m gonna pass, next time I will but not got the time at the moment. :(
[MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] back to you?

Schlagerman1

Or [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] - who wants it? Never has such a small WLSC community been so busy, life is fickle :lol:

If it were so that all three of [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] wouldn't be able to, then Adamsburg is ready to take care of it. Though, I am sure at least one of you guys want to host it! :D

CypriotGirl

Veteran
If it were so that all three of [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] wouldn't be able to, then Adamsburg is ready to take care of it. Though, I am sure at least one of you guys want to host it! :D

I could host, but if you want to host I will decline. I have a lot of stuff going on now and I'd struggle if I hosted, so if the people above me decline, you go on hosting! :p

theditz83

Veteran
Jackie (Nurdia) just messaged me, as having trouble logging on to the site at the moment but she is happy to host next edition in Nurdia again!

PM over any initial entries you have to [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], and the thread will be open as soon as she can get online ;)

Schlagerman1

Jackie (Nurdia) just messaged me, as having trouble logging on to the site at the moment but she is happy to host next edition in Nurdia again!

PM over any initial entries you have to [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], and the thread will be open as soon as she can get online ;)

Back to Nurdia then it seems! :D [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] I am fine waiting though, is away for a few days so I hope my chance come an another time. :)

Top Bottom