Contact us

WLSC 184 - Awingar, Nurdia - RESULTS SHOW: OCT 6 20:00 CEST

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
yass. some bigger points. xheat

PopGeek

Shura Erco: It's New Bander State's turn to judge the contestants!

Representative from New Bander State hands Shura an envelope.

Scoreboard-9.png

Shura Erco: New Bander State is the first nation to rank Moisantia in the bottom half! While Moisantia retains their lead for now, the gap for first is starting to close. Adamsburg now surges into the upper half on the heels of their first 12!

Loud applause from audience members from Adamsburg.

PopGeek

Shura Erco: Here comes Svobodnia! Here comes Svobodnia! Right down Svobodnia lane!

Boos from Svobodnian audience members.

Shura Erco: Pardon my stodgy sense of humor. I just know all of you are getting nervous to find out the victor!

Representative from Svobodnia hands Shura an envelope.

Scoreboard-10.png

Shura Erco: Ah! It appears Moisantia isn't going to let go of their their that easily! Adamsburg is getting ever closer to surpassing Nurdia for a top 5 spot!

Moisantian applause.

PopGeek

Shura Erco: We're getting close to the end now! Oussou Empire is our penultimate voter!

Representative from Oussou Empire hands Shura an envelope.

Scoreboard-11.png

Loud, ceaseless applause from Moisantian audience members.

Shura Erco: You can hear people shrieking with joy already! With yet another high score. Moisantia has already sealed their victory! The question now is how will everybody else fare?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::moi!! xbow xbow xbow

Solentoya is happy with the winner but also kinda shook at getting their worst result since WLSC 129 potentially. xheat

PopGeek

Shura Erco: Last, but not least, we have our votes from the biggest rival to Moisantia throughout this show, Aclaira!

Representative from Aclaira hands Shura an envelope.

Scoreboard-12.png

Shura Erco: Another 12 for Moisantia! Folks, this contest is an absolute blowout! With a 25 point lead over runner-up Zechonia, Moisantia has won their second consecutive WLSC in what may be one of the most dominant performances of any participant this competition has ever seen!

Loud applause from all across the arena. Confetti starts pouring down from the ceiling. The lights are flashing with colors while a blaring fanfare plays.

Shura Erco: Congratulations, Moisantia! You have bested the other eleven nations for a glorious victory! We now ask your performer, Kim Sozzi, to walk up to the stage and accept our prize, a box of 1,000,000 jex (the Nurdish currency), a giant golden plaque commemorating your first place, and plans to construct a statue in your likeness to be presented in the main lobby of the Taveron Radic!

PopGeek

kimsozzi.png

ferret

Last place? OK! Kiche, as the winner of the contest is twice as much as this, can afford it. :cool: You have great tastes here, I always knew that! xup Congratulations to Moisantia!

PopGeek

Shura Erco: Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Kim...Sozzi!!!!!

Wild applause. It continues all throughout the performance as confetti keeps cascading down.

Long, rapturous applause from everybody.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you ::acl for that hot :8: at the end. xheart This has actually turned out to be my 2nd worst result ever. :lol: But I didn't expect to do well, so thanks for the points. xlove

[MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] thanks for hosting, you've done a great job. I loved the scripted nature of the show and results etc as well as learning so much about Nurdia. Great job.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you for the top 5. So cool to get a great placement for one of my favorite K-pop songs. And as I can't send it on WV, here I am. xheat

Great job hosting, Nurdia!

PopGeek

Shura Erco: Don't go quite yet! As a special treat for the victors of WLSC 184, Mia Goldman has brought in eurobeat singer Mark Astley to perform "Super Rider", said to be one of the most popular songs of 2008 in Moisantia! As "Super Rider" debuted on a compilation that was also the 184th of its kind, we felt it was only a fitting special prize!

Kim Sozzi greets Mark Astley as he walks up to the stage.

Long, enthusiastic applause from the Moisantian audience members. Everybody else is more lukewarm, feeling a bit confused and overwhelmed by this speedy music, but a few non-Moisantians are really getting into the piece.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
WHOAAAAAAAAAA SUPER EUROBEAT xheat

is moisantia actually tanoiro in secret???? eurobeat is THE JAM in our cities

ferret

Thanks to Nurdia & [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION], it was a good hosting. xlove with not very good results... :lol:

PopGeek

Shura Erco: Thank you so, so much to everybody for making this such a wonderful competition! I enjoyed every second of hosting it, and we hope the show was both entertaining and informative to you all! Nurdia looks forward to whatever future opportunity we may have to host another riveting song contest! Imeii Imaa!!!

Final applause. The lights start to turn back on as several of Kim Sozzi's other songs begin playing on the speakers.

Top Bottom