Contact us

Who will win?

Jim

Although i highly doubt about Italy's chances with the televoters. Azerbaijan is much easier to their ears.

I think in televoting Azerbaijan will be somewhere at the top 5, maybe 1st, 2nd or 3rd. At the jury voting, also I can see a place at the top 5. Italy will be very high at the juries, maybe 1st and in televoting around 6-10. But with the combined results, maybe Italy will win... But I believe and mostly everyone believe that this year the winner will not have so many points and it will be a close race.

Nicholas123

I think in televoting Azerbaijan will be somewhere at the top 5, maybe 1st, 2nd or 3rd. At the jury voting, also I can see a place at the top 5. Italy will be very high at the juries, maybe 1st and in televoting around 6-10. But with the combined results, maybe Italy will win... But I believe and mostly everyone believe that this year the winner will not have so many points and it will be a close race.

Between these two entries Italy has my vote (of course).
Let's wait and see. Seems like an unpredictable year...
But u want my honest opinion on who's gonna win? I think it will be the obvious choice (Denmark)-no matter what the profets say about it's flop.
BUT! For the places 2-10 i think it's up to every country to be the surprise of the evening.

Jim

Between these two entries Italy has my vote (of course).
Let's wait and see. Seems like an unpredictable year...
But u want my honest opinion on who's gonna win? I think it will be the obvious choice (Denmark)-no matter what the profets say about it's flop.
BUT! For the places 2-10 i think it's up to every country to be the surprise of the evening.

I have noticed that the Danish singer has a problem with the pronunciation of the words, she's τσιβδή! :lol:

Nicholas123

I have noticed that the Danish singer has a problem with the pronunciation of the words, she's τσιβδή! :lol:

Τσιβδή; LOL!!!!

Well, about Emmelie, she may not be the best singer, but she's soooo sweet and telegenic (gives me Lena vibes) that most viewers will not resist to her charm.
The other favorite, Margaret, seems not so approachable and maybe a bit cold. She has a fantastic song though, music wise better than Denmark's!
The point is that if i had to put money on a song eirht now, it would be Denmark...

Jim

Τσιβδή; LOL!!!!

Well, about Emmelie, she may not be the best singer, but she's soooo sweet and telegenic (gives me Lena vibes) that most viewers will not resist to her charm.
The other favorite, Margaret, seems not so approachable and maybe a bit cold. She has a fantastic song though, music wise better than Denmark's!
The point is that if i had to put money on a song eirht now, it would be Denmark...

This year, Denmark seems to me just like Charlotte Nilsson Perelli from Sweden in 2008... Everyone then had "Hero" in the first place and in the betting odds as I remember it was first and then it just made it to the final, only with the support of juries...!

Nicholas123

This year, Denmark seems to me just like Charlotte Nilsson Perelli from Sweden in 2008... Everyone then had "Hero" in the first place and in the betting odds as I remember it was first and then it just made it to the final, only with the support of juries...!

Hm, i'm not so sure i agree on that Jim... Sweden 2008 was the fans favorite but was waaaay too esc recipe from the 90's.
Personally, i never thought HERO was a serious contender (and i was right!)
That being said, i do not think Denmark 2013 falls to the same category as Sweden 2008, though i might be wrong about it!
With the new voting system one thing is 4 sure. There r gonna be a lot of surprises...

Jim

Hm, i'm not so sure i agree on that Jim... Sweden 2008 was the fans favorite but was waaaay too esc recipe from the 90's.
Personally, i never thought HERO was a serious contender (and i was right!)
That being said, i do not think Denmark 2013 falls to the same category as Sweden 2008, though i might be wrong about it!
With the new voting system one thing is 4 sure. There r gonna be a lot of surprises...

Yes, we will have many BIG surprises! I believe that too!

CrimTV

Τσιβδή; LOL!!!!

I've watched a few interviews with Margaret and she's extremely down to earth, happy and cares very much about her Eurovision participation but doesn't worry about the result, just like Ivi Adamou from last year. She doesn't come off as cold at all, it's just her song is very dark which is why it's my favourite this year

Nicholas123

I've watched a few interviews with Margaret and she's extremely down to earth, happy and cares very much about her Eurovision participation but doesn't worry about the result, just like Ivi Adamou from last year. She doesn't come off as cold at all, it's just her song is very dark which is why it's my favourite this year

I did not say she's not down to earth (i do not know her in person), but i agree with u maybe it's her song that's too dark.
Do not get me wrong, i love love love Norway's song this year (see my signature), but i fear that it might end up just in the top 10 cause it is not as catchy as Denmark, plus Denmark looks better on screen...

Did Ivi really worry about last's year result?

Jopi

Germany & Norway are big favorites but it has won recently. I can't see Denmark as the winner, every year Denmark is a hot favorite to win and fails (2010, 2011, 2012). I give some chances to Ukraine but not so many. San Marino even if it has the best song, and honestly this year the song of San Marino is just great, it can't win because the people don't vote as we everybody see, for tiny countries, the exceptions are Cyprus & Malta. So I believe that Italy will win this year. The Italian song is extremely different from the previous winner, also the singer is one of the most famous Italians singers, not just in Italy, he's a young singer and if Italy will win, then the contest will gain more popularity in Italy and the ratings will be very high such like San Remo music festival. Maybe Italy will spend some money to host the contest next year, but RAI will gain more money by the high ratings. Also it will be good for the contest, to have a winner from western - Mediterranean Europe. Also with an Italian hosting next year, I will have hopes for the return of Portugal, Bosnia/Herzegovina & maybe Poland to the contest. And if San Marino will qualify to the final, even if it will come last in the scoreboard, I will have hopes for the return of the other tiny countries, Andorra & Monaco.

Definitely agree!:)

blein

:dk: :no: :ru: :ge: fight will be beetween those 4

Centrix

Denmark with Russia and Italy in top 3.

FilipFromSweden

I think :no: has the biggest chances to win. For the first time ever I give my 12p to my own country. But I am trying not to be too subjective when guessing the final winner.
So why Norway?
1 - It is amongst the favourites in this forum without it being the typical esc fan favourite, Nordic electropop is not a typical esc genre - but even so, it has become a fan favourite.
2 - The visual performance on stage is important, especially for the televoters. And people really liked the white queen appearence in the Norwegian NF. 3 - Russia and ukrain, other definite contenders for the victory, will struggle to gather enough support for exactly THEIR song - in a year with several strong ballads, especially from former USSR.
4 - I feed you my love is the one song out of the favourites that I think stands out the most from the crowd.
The stage is almost made for Margaret ;)
I really like the song as it feels cold & cool, but the first time i heard the name of the song '' I Feed You My Love '' i thought about this:

http://i.imgflip.com/25w8.jpg

FilipFromSweden

I want to go back to :de: :(

SRBIJA

Banned
I would like to see Italy winning. Not my personal favourite, but I like it more than other favs. Plus Germany and Norway hosted it recently. :p

No doubt that Italy would give us an amazing show. :p Lets go to south a bit :lol:

GermanBango

:dk: really deserves the victory this year after relatively good placings in recent years (besides last year) ... the song is super catchy and Emmelie is a godess ... they way she sings and acts on stage ... like a winner!
of course I wouldn't mind another German victory, we would love to welcome europe back here :)

Top Bottom