Contact us

Who will win?

cassio

Well I still not convinced that our song is strong enough, Norway is my favorite but some may find it to dark and monotone. The Netherlands has also a winner song, but I think it only for people who wants to understand and love beautiful lyrics, which can be very hard to find if most people listen to it in the SF 1 for the first time otherwise its a lovely grandpa / grandma song...

So either Norway, Denmark or Netherlands are the winner in my opinion

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Well I still not convinced that our song is strong enough, Norway is my favorite but some may find it to dark and monotone. The Netherlands has also a winner song, but I think it only for people who wants to understand and love beautiful lyrics, which can be very hard to find if most people listen to it in the SF 1 for the first time otherwise its a lovely grandpa / grandma song...

So either Norway, Denmark or Netherlands are the winner in my opinion

I struggle seeing each of those winning for various reasons..

Norway is great although very dark, noisy synths.. it's quite unwelcoming musically although it is quite a basic pop song underneath the loud outer shell. Of the three I see this with the biggest chances.

Denmark reminds me of other similar fan favourites that haven't faired so well on the night. The song is pleasant but just that and doesn't go anywhere.

The Netherlands is too much of a grower. The chords are also weird in the song (may be in it's favour). Again this song doesn't go anywhere. For people to be charmed by it first time it's going to need good camera work and staging.

None of these songs scream "winner".. neither do any of the other songs. Thats why this Eurovision I think will be the most exciting, closest one we have had in ages. Pretty much half of the songs stand a chance. Perhaps this is the year we get another male winner? I think Italy could do it.

GermanBango

After checking many Fan-Votings, Voting history (by country) and Betting Odds, I came to the result that one of the following countries will be the winner (or maybe not:D ) :
:dk:
:no:
:de:
:ua:
:se:
:nl:
:ru:
:sm:
:it:
:ge:
:az:
:geek:

cassio

I struggle seeing each of those winning for various reasons..

Norway is great although very dark, noisy synths.. it's quite unwelcoming musically although it is quite a basic pop song underneath the loud outer shell. Of the three I see this with the biggest chances.

Denmark reminds me of other similar fan favourites that haven't faired so well on the night. The song is pleasant but just that and doesn't go anywhere.

The Netherlands is too much of a grower. The chords are also weird in the song (may be in it's favour). Again this song doesn't go anywhere. For people to be charmed by it first time it's going to need good camera work and staging.

None of these songs scream "winner".. neither do any of the other songs. Thats why this Eurovision I think will be the most exciting, closest one we have had in ages. Pretty much half of the songs stand a chance. Perhaps this is the year we get another male winner? I think Italy could do it.

So like me you don't have one song you can point at and say this is a winer.

FilipFromSweden

It will for sure be Norway or Denmark, they have both fierce songs and performances, i still think Norway has a bigger chance than Denmark as Denmarks entry is a bit like Swedens last year, not the song, but the type of song and the whole deal with the girl on the stage.

FilipFromSweden

You guys that wants to see Italy win, it would not be a great choice of having it in Italy as Italy really don't care for Eurovision that much

ParadiseES

After checking many Fan-Votings, Voting history (by country) and Betting Odds, I came to the result that one of the following countries will be the winner (or maybe not:D ) :
:dk:
:no:
:de:
:ua:
:se:
:nl:
:ru:
:sm:
:it:
:ge:
:az:
:geek:

Well, "the winner will be one of the following 11 countries". I think we all could predict the winner this way :lol:

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
No, not really.

I'm really struggling to guess who will win this year. The rehearsals will give us a better picture, but until then I'll say it could be one of these 5.

Denmark
Norway
Germany
Russia
Ukraine

No doubt I'll change my mind on this, but this is what I'm thinking at the moment.

4 out 5 2 months ago, shame I make the classic fan mistake of overthinking things too much afterwards. Can't believe I put Georgia in there.

Top Bottom