3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

Mimmon

Veteran
If Ukraine sends Khayat I believe it can flop but meanwhile speaking Jerry Heil we need goood Ukrainian 'troll' act singing about Veganism. They had serious songs but now we need something fun,funky and amazing bop. Tvorchi is darkhourse and I like the vibe...
I don't know if can win..

But yeah I won't mind if Khayat or Jerry Heil wins.

Fierro

Gosh I now guess where votes for TVORCHI and David Axelrod came from.

I've just turned on the 2nd semi qualifiers to my grandma and she loved TVORCHI and David Axelrod. The latter was the best in her opinion :sick: As for Khayat she said nothing at all.

But I lowkey start enjoying Axelrod, I was surprised to like his song after watching Khayat's performance :eek:

Uto

Veteran
Gosh I now guess where votes for TVORCHI and David Axelrod came from.

I've just turned on the 2nd semi qualifiers to my grandma and she loved TVORCHI and David Axelrod. The latter was the best in her opinion :sick: As for Khayat she said nothing at all.

But I lowkey start enjoying Axelrod, I was surprised to like his song after watching Khayat's performance :eek:
Yeah see this is always the problem with any analysis of Eurovision. Damn grannies are unpredictable as hell.

Fierro

Again these Boykovy sisters.. in desperate search for relevance. But okay if they enjoy it why not, sometimes they do fun covers

kamc

The bookies:

2.00 - Khayat
3.00 - TVORCHI
3.75 - Jerry Heil
7.50 - KRUTЬ
50 - Go_A
100 - David Axelrod

I don’t want to get my hopes up but I don’t understand Khayat being the favourite when he didn’t win either the televote or jury in his semi-final.....hopefully though he will gather the most momentum going into the final and win.

Mainshow

Veteran
I don't get the bookies' decision to place Khayat on top either.

I mean, I would love to see Khayat win but like @kamc said he didn't even win his own semi... As long as the new viewers who'll be joining us for the final won't be voting differently like the ones who got to watch the two semis, he will not make it.

Fierro

It's not a surprise that votes of televoters can change in the final round on Vidbir. We've experienced that in the past.
But I personally doubt Khayat will be 1st with televote. Maximum 2nd. That's why juries should support him and give at least 5 pts. But again, in case of tie the other one will have advantage. Oh, it will be so hard for him...

At the moment I'm considering betting on few possible Khayat's opponents: Tvorchi, Jerry Heil, and maybe also Krut'. With right money distribution if one of them wins I will have positive balance. But my main goal of course is to let Khayat get 1st place because my bets never win.

Mainshow

Veteran
#1 Krut, #3 GoA, #5 Khayat = the running order. It's not bad that my favourite entries are sandwhiching the other entries, I suppose

opinionsigotem

Bookies for markets like Vidbir are basically useless because nobody bets so it's really easy to influence (hence how people putting money on FO SHO last week created the FALSE IMPRESSION THAT THEY WERE COMING IN THE TOP 3 AND BROKE MY HEART ;___; still not over it)

I think it'll ultimately come down to KRUT or Khayat (I feel like Tvorchi are a false flag for some reason) but as long as they don't choose David they're headed for my top 2

A-lister

Veteran
I think it'll ultimately come down to KRUT or Khayat (I feel like Tvorchi are a false flag for some reason) but as long as they don't choose David they're headed for my top 2

I hope this conspiracy is true, but I try to understand how though? Someone mentioned something similar on the other page, but who and why would someone benefit from Tvorchi winning both televote and jury vote in the semi if it's not meant to be? I mean i'd be happy if they don't win since I much prefer Go_A, KRUT' or Khayat, but it points in the direction of Tvochi though.

Uto

Veteran
Yeah I basically don't care who wins as long as it's not Jerry Heil or Axeldork. If Krut loses it's a bummer, but she has better songs than this one and should really just work on an entry that is absolutely mind-blowing instead of just a nice song like 99.

Slight preference for Khayat because it's a bop, same for Tvorchi because it's pretty creative and wonky and also after a couple of listens of the live performance I actually kind of like that drunken-ass performance by the black dude.

Mainshow

Veteran
I still believe that Tvorchi's entry could have been a Top 3 entry in Eurovision IF the live vocals weren't so weak and the performance not so lame? - It's still decent but it somehow just reminded me of Poland 2018. It simply doesn't work live.
GoA is very risky but I guess it's my favourite (studio version). Khayat would be the best option for Eurovision (the only thing he has to work on is his pronunciation).

ClaudiuP

I really like Bonfire but only in the studio version. :(

I feel like the juries might slaughter Khayat, if they placed Melovin last I don't see them praising Khayat's unique annoying vocals.

Top Bottom