7 4.2%

3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

lasse braun

for me it was a clear thing from the beginning.
go_a,lovely krut or nothing!
i can not say that i love the song of go_a more than the song from krut or reverse - i love them both on the same level!xheart
sadly i have lost katya chilly in semi 1 but i think it was too much outta space for the normal audience - i still love it.
bringing something weird like that on stage...ukraine has balls! thanks a lot for this audiovisual trip.xup
so well deserved :12:for these 3 acts.
go_a is now very well known not only in the ESC-bubble.xlove
hopely we see krut again at vidbir in the future - that bandura play is so fascinating to watch,to hear - simply everything!
2021 belongs go_a again but we will see...xqueenbitch

Milos-BC

This song was "just ok" for me, but this year's entry is a significant upgrade. This group is a musical discovery for me and I will follow their work even after the ESC ends.

5 points.

AlekS

Veteran
Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
The Independence Day concert, at Kyiv subway:

She has drastically improved her upper range. At first, I even thought that they altered her vocals, but this is her voice xbow

Before the concert:

Loved the performance, still prefer "Soloviy" over "Shum" (although both are great in their own way), but yeah rationally I get why "Shum" was a more efficient entry.

StephenMuckle

Hard to know how this would have done. Some people say this would have been Ukraine's first NQ. It certainly didn't have the same impact as Shum, and I don't think it would have went off in the arena like it did. What helped Shum was the fast bit at the end, that (and the VR running men on the screen) was the song's big selling point that made it stand out in the arena. Solovey I don't think would have been top 10, perhaps 15th overall, doing better on televote than jury.

I think most likely it would have qualified, just outside top 10 on jury with a solid televote, with Romania or Azerbaijan being the shock NQ. Seeing as how Romania flopped on televote in 2021 and Azerbaijan didn't live up to the hype and Efendi didn't sound great live, I could have seen this happening.

Top Bottom