3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Really? I thought the show was quite weak if you compare it to Maruv. Village cosplay of Maruv like my babe @AlekS said before. xbeach

I don't compare anything to Maruv. She is the queen of my life. Not even Samanta Tina can beat her xheat

I just love the intimate and dark staging + he's really cute and the female dancers look great too :love:

AlekS

Veteran
I really don't like how Khayat's performance looks & sounds in the venue.
But I really like what they did with the TV version :love:
Hopefully the vocals would be cleaner & the backing vocalist would sound less loud.

As much as I wanted KAZAKY for my dirty fantasies but they simply don't match each other. They are big & athletic, he's small and it won't look good. There are 5 of them and he will not refuse from the folky backing vocalist.
+ he's afraid that Ukraine is too conservative and it will affect the televoting. So he refused from that idea. Sweety, if we're so conservative then how did they become so popular with all those millions of views and thousands of likes?

However, he will change the staging. He promised a different color scheme.

Bookies for markets like Vidbir are basically useless because nobody bets
@Fierro, that bish called us nobodies :eek:

Kidding :sneaky: I mention only the biggest local bookies and a lot of people bet. In fact ESC is in the bookies top 5. As of today:

1. Football
2. Hockey
3. Biathlon (World Championships, we & Russia got the biggest multimillion fanbases/audiences in the world)
4. Vidbir/Eurovision
5. Tennis (thanx to Svitolina, Yastremska etc. we've got a big fanbase too)

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
I'm gonna vote for KRUTЬ and Khayat.
I was hoping for Tvorchi but I can't risk with such unstable vocals.

ps. Danilko said that the jury can vote absolutely differently on Saturday. Also he said that he didn't originally plan to give Tvorchi the highest points.

WhoKnows

ps. Danilko said that the jury can vote absolutely differently on Saturday. Also he said that he didn't originally plan to give Tvorchi the highest points.

Was it their flawless performance that convinced him otherwise?

I'm very worried that Tvorchi will win the NF. In the 4 years of Vicbir, there's never been a winner who didn't finish first in the semi, which leaves us with Krut and Tvorchi. With Krut performing first and Tvorchi last, the odds don't look good for me.

WhoKnows

Would Krutь be a bad choice? I don't know if I should bet on her.. But i'll definetly bet Tvorchi and Jerry Heil

Krut also won her semi, so that's why I'm assuming either she or Tvorchi will win. And between the two of them, I'd MUCH rather have Krut.

• Hatrið
Reactions: Mrm

Fierro

I've used fortune teller app and it answered on my questions. THIS IS NOT PREDICTION BUT SONG EVALUATION from fortune

"Which is the best option for Ukraine?"
Answer: 3. Solovey

"Which is the second best option for Ukraine?"
Answer: 1. Krut'

"Which is the third best option for Ukraine?"
Answer: 5. Khayat

"Which is the WORST option for Ukraine?"
Answer: 4. David Axelrod

So maybe I will bet on Tvorchi and Jerry Heil only. Axelrod is chanceless of course ... I hope

Alaska49

why we stressing? sink david and everything else is great and an easy qualifier in rotterdam. vidbir is suffering from success, as it does every year. krutь is the one that has top 10 potential imo, but do we care that much as long as qualification happens?

AlekS

Veteran
Was it their flawless performance that convinced him otherwise?
Was he thinking that televoters won't vote for them so he decided to save them?

I'm very worried that Tvorchi will win the NF. In the 4 years of Vidbir, there's never been a winner who didn't finish first in the semi, which leaves us with Krut and Tvorchi. With Krut performing first and Tvorchi last, the odds don't look good for me.
But the first person who takes their card at the running order draw always wins :devilish:
Same here. They will close the show again. If people can forgive even such non-existent vocals then Lord have mercy on us xbow But... it seems that KRUTЬ had equal televoting numbers with them. And slightly bigger points in the jury :sneaky:

WhoKnows

I went back to check the jury's individual votes in both semis.

(AD/Tina/Drozdov)
Krut 7-8-8
Jerry Heil 5-7-7
Go_A 8-5-5
Axelrod 5-6-6
Khayat 6-8-5
Tvorchi 8-5-8

In the final, I can see something like this
6 Krut 5-5-5=15
5 Tvorchi 6-2-6=14
4 Khayat 3-6-2=11
3 Jerry Heil 2-4-4=10
2 Go_A 4-1-3=8
1 Axelrod 1-3-1=5

Krut will need to win the televote, or Tvorchi will need to finish no higher than 3rd.

kamc

Looking like a two horse race between 99 and Bonfire, and in that case 99 has to win as it's ethereal, delicate and refreshing.
I'm at a loss to see the appeal of Bonfire?!! It is a generic radio song, lacks any kind of performance appeal, and the singer sounds breathless and just struggles with it.

ClaudiuP

My God, that acoustic version of Khayat is cringe-worthy.

I think they should send Axelrod in the end. At least he can sing.

ClaudiuP

I really don't like how Khayat's performance looks & sounds in the venue.
But I really like what they did with the TV version :love:
Hopefully the vocals would be cleaner & the backing vocalist would sound less loud.

As much as I wanted KAZAKY for my dirty fantasies but they simply don't match each other. They are big & athletic, he's small and it won't look good. There are 5 of them and he will not refuse from the folky backing vocalist.
+ he's afraid that Ukraine is too conservative and it will affect the televoting. So he refused from that idea. Sweety, if we're so conservative then how did they become so popular with all those millions of views and thousands of likes?

However, he will change the staging. He promised a different color scheme.

he is a coward. For this reason alone he wouldn't deserve to go to Eurovision. He is overrated anyway.

AlekS

Veteran

The jury member Vitaliy Drozdov is the producer of the media holding which owns that radio station. I bet it was also a test before the final.

Axelrod - great vocals but still xsleep

KRUT' sounded awesome (and played bandura at the same time). The beginning was perfect (she flopped in the semi). Her voice got a little bit husky at low notes 2 times but it's ok with me. Awesome vocal control - jumping from low to her safe range to subtone to high notes within 5 seconds xbow

Khayat - I liked his vocals much better than in the semi :love: What an unusual acoustic version but that improv in the middle was unnecessary - not a fond of pauses. If not the lyrics I wouldn't recognized this song, lol.

Jerry Heil ... thankfully she continued singing very fast but such mistakes are not acceptable. She sounds way better when she doesn't dance.

Go_A - not fond of her vocals. Maybe I would liked them better if I didn't enjoy our folk very much and I haven't heard a lot of incredible vocalists before.

Tvorchi - Please, Jeffrey, puuulease.... sing at least like this on Saturday ;) Still I dislike his vocals. Raw, melismatic singing wasn't confident, he's got troubles with holding notes.

KRUT' was the best.

Last edited:
Top Bottom