San-Marino-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Senhit-Freaky-Eurovision-2020-1024x682-CD.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Yet another national final making the wrong decision for me: thought the weekend was over!! Hey ho, it's not terrible, but a shame they chose the weaker song.

dezbee2008

And so the song I picked ended up winning. San Marino locked in a top 10 on my still unfinished list, but Senhit can join my other girls Eden, Athena, Lesley, Stefania, Samantha, and Hurricane on my 12 points squad

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow, it's Super Senhit with the fabulously ferocious Freaky. Miss Corona Virus found cancelled cause honey, our gorgeous Italian hitmaker is here to make sure 2020 is going to be our year and not yours. What a dazzling three minutes of colour, wonderment and frivolous fantasy. Inspiring actually, especially that scene where Senhit dressed in her finest goddess wear spins on her freaky face mask chair with a nice man on her lap. I would probably change the young model to one more suitable to my own personal taste (more Tornike/Nika/Serhat-esque) but that right there is new life goals.

What an absolute jam of a song San Marino shall be blessing Europe with this year. I love those sensual verses that bring out the lesbian in us all. From the get go Senhit has you in a flirtatious mood, open to the night's advances as she takes you to peculiar places new, dazzled by the lights, sounds and vibrations your body experiences along the way. It was the most cray three minutes of my life and I'll relive them again and again, and quite possibly again.

Thank you San Marino. Thank you Senhit. Congratulations on the best Eurovision comeback of all time.

12 points.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
Wow, it's Super Senhit with the fabulously ferocious Freaky. Miss Corona Virus found cancelled cause honey, our gorgeous Italian hitmaker is here to make sure 2020 is going to be our year and not yours. What dazzling three minutes of colour, wonderment and frivolous fantasy. Inspiring actually, especially that scene where Senhit dressed in her finest goddess wear spins on her freaky face mask chair with a nice man on her lap. I would probably change the young model to one more suitable to my own personal taste (more Tornike/Nika/Serhat-esque) but that right there is new life goals.

What an absolute jam of a song San Marino shall be blessing Europe with this year. I love those sensual verses that bring out the lesbian in us all. From the get go Senhit has you in a flirtatious mood, open to the night's advances as she takes you to peculiar places new, dazzled by the lights, sounds and vibrations your body experiences along the way. It was the most cray three minutes of my life and I'll relive them again and again, and quite possibly again.

Thank you San Marino. Thank you Senhit. Congratulations on the best Eurovision comeback of all time.

12 points.

giphy.gif

And this outfit!! xheat xheat xheat

hqdefault.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@Mrm They're all wonderful. There's so much to take in when you watch that music video. It's almost overwhelming. My favourite look though has gotta be the gif that AlekS shared where Senhit's on the chair spinning around with the man. It's like some kind of beautiful spidery goddess creation. If the spiders that invade my house looked more like that I'd have less problem when they decide to nest in the corners of my ceilings or crawl onto my leg for a surprise.

Mrm

Veteran
Songwriting team: Gianluigi Fazio, Henrik Steen Hansen, Nanna Bottos

Gianluigi Fazio worked for Marco Mengoni, Laura Pausini, Eros Ramazzoti..

Henrik Steen Hansen and Nanna Bottos are from Denmark..

LastDreamer

Banned
:1: point

I dislike disco + wanted to see Valentina / Serhat again.

Mrm

Veteran
Songwriting team for "Obsessed": Charli Taft, Gianluigi Fazio, Olivier Nordh

Charli Taft is British singer and songwriter

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Id preferred Obsessed tbh. Not into it at all, 3 points.

RevNet

THE GOOD:
-I like the instrumentals on display here. They're the highlight here for me.

THE INDIFFERENT:
-The vocals fit with the instrumentals in some parts, not so much in others. Consider this an impasse on this front.

THE BAD:
-The echoes, in the beginning, are a bit much. They're only in the beginning, so this is minor.

THE VERDICT:
Overall, the song is a good time. It's late to the party, though, considering that Iceland's entry, which is similar, is miles ahead of this one in terms of being the funk entry (and also being viral, but you really can't predict, much less gauge that, anyway). It's also a bit conventional as far as being a funk entry, as well. Pair that with the inconsistent vocals here and you have something here that is still a pretty good song, but it might get lost under Iceland's virality come May. Basically, the better the staging is for this song, the better its chances of making it into the Final are. 10 points

Nemo89

San Marino chose a disco song xmusic Show and fun guaranteed xyaayxheat I think their goal is to overcome the semifinals (and I hope this). However, Serhat and his "Say Na Na Na" is still unsurpassed! xbow

I vote 10 and :6:points for me.

Go! Go! San Marino go! Go! San Marino is good! xcheer

musicfan

Yet another national final making the wrong decision for me: thought the weekend was over!! Hey ho, it's not terrible, but a shame they chose the weaker song.

And they only had a choice of two lol (some other place had a choice of two a few years ago - in the low countries?).

It's typical of Eurovision now though that you have this division between the older view of it being a song contest and the view that is more about the spectacle now and songs are meant to be more dramatic or energetic for show, or need some story behind them (Netta, Sobral, Ukraine). But I'm sure plenty of the latter will be forgotten quite quickly after the contest. For some that probably doesn't matter if they can just get a big show at the contest.

hijirio

Veteran
Did he already turn into a she? :eek: Would be fine with me. Just remembering those photoshopped pics where @RainyWoods turned into a sexy female. :love:

No matter he or she or in between
-Cleopatra, the anonymous winner song of eurovision 2020

Top Bottom