7 7.3%

11 11.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
San-Marino-scaled.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
The clip is a huge pool of memes. gotta call them Stan Marino :sm: xheat xheat xheat

Uto

Veteran
According to :de:s most famous Eurovision Expert Dr. Irving Wolther, they rejected an obvious ESC Winnersong (@25:46).

Could it be that it is what Malta is sitting on? Their place in the odds has been consistent and strange.

Uto

Veteran
Now waiting fr the best moment.. @RainyWoods reaction/comment in the thread... xheat xbow
I'm out of tissues though. Better go to the shop real fast before he comes in declaring Stan Marino saved his life in the most lyrical prose we have ever witnessed, breaking all of our hearts in unison.

Mrm

Veteran
I'm out of tissues though. Better go to the shop real fast before he comes in declaring Stan Marino saved his life in the most lyrical prose we have ever witnessed, breaking all of our hearts in unison.
Alcohol us when you're drunk.... xcry

ZoboCamel

Wooooo! Finally another NF going my way. And, uh, I guess I'll have San Marino in my top 10 (or at least very close to it) for a second consecutive year? That's definitely not something I would've thought I'd be saying a couple of years ago, but I'm not complaining xheat

:8: points when the poll is up~

crashworld

Veteran
Woo hoo!! Great choice. Can't believe it's San Marino serving us all the visuals. Visual queen in the making. And giving a bisexual vibe in the video. Though the video clearly doesn't have the budget Serhat had last year, but still a great effort. The cheap effects did remind me of the 70s/80s disco pop vibes. I am giving this a 7. San Marino may be in my top 15 this year. :)

Why do I have a feeling the poll is a fake marketing tactic to promote her music? Hahaha. They all along planned for Freaky to the official entry. Just do this fake mimi NF to drive up interest. But it does work to be honest. :)

Mrm

Veteran
Who was the first one to give 12 in the poll? :mad:
I was the 2nd one..

Alaska49

well i am happy for all of you guys who are weird at least

5 points

mauve

Veteran
I rather liked "Obsessed" as well, but "Freaky" is okay-ish. Not too much my song-type, but it will add an ew color to this year's song contest.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Loindici

Veteran
Since Cicciolina got killed in battle it's good to have Freaky to serve the duty.

:10: currently but could be improved

Mrm

Veteran
@RainyWoods doing San Marino/Super SenHIT now and teasing us with "likes smileys" while we are waiting for his reaction.. IOTAP
And it seems he was the first one to give 12 in the poll!

@EscGeek, what about him??IOTAP
I suppose "Freaky" is already charting in Slovenian cozy town of Logatec!

hijirio

Veteran
I found Rainy, she's OK.

giphy.gif

Remembrance

I was quite happy with both songs, so either would've suited me.
I like the 70's disco throwback. I'll have a fun time with this.

Good luck, San Marino :)

Top Bottom