7 7.3%

11 11.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
San-Marino-scaled.jpg

LastDreamer

Banned
If we can't get Lithuanian female group from :lt:, possibly they can try to represent :sm:.
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION], just imagine Valentina and :lt: La Forza together on ESC stage. ;)

Romeo

MARUV wants to go to Eurovision, Ukraine won't let her, San Marino should send her!

LakZaNokte

I just wonder how long are they gonna make us wait for Valentina & Serhat duo xbow

DaFlo

Banned
We got Valentina and Serhat into the final

Now it's time for MC Anita Simoncini

Alaska49

honestly everyone will want to quarter me in the town square but my good will towards san marino being mostly a fandom inside joke is wearing thin. like... every year? i don't need to see valentina again, as much as i love her. i definitely don't EVER need to see serhat again, having loved him exactly zero seconds of my life (YES I SAID IT). i am not saying i want boring shit like sara de blue (YES I SAID IT TOO), but i desperately need some variety, no matter what it is. even if it means, like, sending mihai or napoli or something.

tuorem

honestly everyone will want to quarter me in the town square but my good will towards san marino being mostly a fandom inside joke is wearing thin. like... every year? i don't need to see valentina again, as much as i love her. i definitely don't EVER need to see serhat again, having loved him exactly zero seconds of my life (YES I SAID IT). i am not saying i want boring shit like sara de blue (YES I SAID IT TOO), but i desperately need some variety, no matter what it is. even if it means, like, sending mihai or napoli or something.

Too many curse words in one post. You need some milk :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I do agree it would be refreshing to put the disco fever aside for something else next year. But with SMTV, it's hard to tell whether they have a plan or simply pray someone with an offer approaches them.

If they expect their representative to cover all the participation costs, it drastically limits their options. Arisa apparently was interested a few years ago, it's too bad no agreement was reached because of money.

I still wouldn't mind if San Marino became a little Italy and could send an act from San Remo Giovani. But now that the winners of the show automatically take part in the next edition of San Remo, I doubt Rai would agree to work on a deal.

As much as I enjoyed most of the Sammarinese entries, I'm not dying to see Siegel come back. New blood is necessary imo.

Loindici

Veteran
I want San Marino to actually scout artists that have money, but also have good musical qualities. Other plans would also be convincing or hiring a great sponsor who can support any artist they want to give boost to. It'll be hard, but if they're determined, I'm sure they can make it work !

Loindici

Veteran
^considering that, maybe an Albanian or Italian artist to be scouted, perhaps?

tuorem

If they really want to remain in the disco department, then they should select Martha Wash with Serhat as the composer. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom