Contact us

PORTUGAL - Portugal 2010 - Filipa Azevedo - Há dias assim

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
mikept wrote:I really don´t undertand what are we doing here...

You should rather say : "I really don't understand what we're doing here" Would sound much better dude. :lol: I suppose you're one of those "catarina fans" that didn't swallow this girl's victory yet and keeps acting like a bitter spoiled child. You're free not to like the song, but believe me acting like some of the portuguese fans do concerning this song is pathetic.

peter007

Portugal was nominated in 12 categories out of the 15 possible on National Final Awards, including:
Best national final;
Best staging and presentation;
Best voting system.

The funny thing would be if we win Best voting system! LOL

mikept

RodyPT said:
mikept wrote:I really don´t undertand what are we doing here...

You should rather say : "I really don't understand what we're doing here" Would sound much better dude. :lol: I suppose you're one of those "catarina fans" that didn't swallow this girl's victory yet and keeps acting like a bitter spoiled child. You're free not to like the song, but believe me acting like some of the portuguese fans do concerning this song is pathetic.

RodyPT
Wrong: I am not a Catarina Fan, also I am not anymore an EscFan, but I am really worried about public monies ( The portuguese monies) spent for many years in a contest of neighbours here Portugal will never win for all the reasons we know.
We all know the quality of music we have and we don´t need to show it to Europe, so, I don´t think it is important for Portugal to be in ESC , even more now with an economic crise...Portugal must withdraw, and I really hope this will be the last participation. For much less than all the reasons Portugal have, look what Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco etc...etc have done.
Thanks

nunommn

Never crossed my mind writing in these threads about the ESC. But after reading what some fellow countrymen wrote about -pt I decided to give it a go.

First a message in portuguese: Pessoal...quando escrevem em inglês, pelo menos não o façam pejados de erros...dos mais básicos. Exemplo : money é um nome geral...não tem plural!

Now: The portuguese entry in fact does not fuel me at all, but what the hell...it won the national final. Of course the second place could be a better entry...but we will never know.
This ESC year it's so so so weak in quality that I really think our song will do just as good as last year.

And the ESC fans are just a tiny minority in terms of voting, effective voting through out the shows. Those televotes will be cast by people watching that night. And thanksfully they won't be aware of the bashing that WE portuguese did against Filipa.

Take Care!

mikept

nunommn said:
Never crossed my mind writing in these threads about the ESC. But after reading what some fellow countrymen wrote about -pt I decided to give it a go.

First a message in portuguese: Pessoal...quando escrevem em inglês, pelo menos não o façam pejados de erros...dos mais básicos. Exemplo : money é um nome geral...não tem plural!

Now: The portuguese entry in fact does not fuel me at all, but what the hell...it won the national final. Of course the second place could be a better entry...but we will never know.
This ESC year it's so so so weak in quality that I really think our song will do just as good as last year.

And the ESC fans are just a tiny minority in terms of voting, effective voting through out the shows. Those televotes will be cast by people watching that night. And thanksfully they won't be aware of the bashing that WE portuguese did against Filipa.

Take Care!

DELETED BY ADMIN - Please write in english.

PeterLPZ

I think, it´s a nice song, but i doubt, that this song will get to the final. It sounds like songs of the 90´ at the ESC. But perhaps it will be a surprise.

AlekS

Veteran
Filipa in the Netherlands:

DSC_0193.jpg

AlekS

Veteran
[youtube:2gtjktl7]BSZ4l_uFAsM[/youtube:2gtjktl7]
[youtube:2gtjktl7]c9SRMs0kJFs[/youtube:2gtjktl7]

mikept

nunommn said:

Take Care!
Sorry but this is not correct, people from UK use many times "monies" as a plural of money ( in a professional language). thanks

ShineShineSHINE

This song is still in my top 10. I love it. It will never win, but I don't think it's because of the reasons all of you are citing. I just think the melody is too "outside the box" for people. I believe it's very organic, growing out of the lyrics naturally.

Also, after looking up the translation of the lyrics, I love this song all the more. It's beautiful, poetic, and takes a typical "we broke up" song and puts a spin on it. It's fresh. Such a shame that people are so into their predictable melodies and inane, meaningless lyrics! They should just do it as a dance remix, and everyone would go crazy for it! (But seriously, don't....don't ruin it. If I was Portugal, I would be very proud).

setnop

I read somewhere that in a Swedish TV show a jury composed by several Swedish singers and musicians, including some former participants in the ESC, analysed and voted for the songs in the 1st semi and granted Portugal the second place. Something similar happened in Finland and this time the juri awarded us the first place in the 1st semi. Could this be a good omen?

Top Bottom