Contact us

Kate Ryan of 2012

Anthony Tesla

Cyprus: the song started with a lot of buzz but I kind of feel that it's declining little by little.

aletem

I don't know. :lol: The second semi final would be pretty tight I think, so it can be a Nordic country, it can be someone else.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Each year is full of surprises, so that May 26 will see

JackBauer

Cyprus & France, both i can see bottom five easily despite liking them both!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Cyprus: the song started with a lot of buzz but I kind of feel that it's declining little by little.

What this has to do with the ESC result? 90+% of the people would listen to the songs for the first time in the night of the SF, so this does not count at all. We are not a big favorite anyway, Sweden is the big favorite, and I don't see it doing bad in any case. It will win most probably.

:is: can fail to do as expected, although I love it. :dk: the same.

Arv

:dk: Denmark.
I already don't know why everybody loves it so much.

I'm sure Denmark :dk: will do very well. It's the typical song you hear on the radio. Which means a lot of people will like it.

I hate to say it but I believe it'll be my favourite song this year - Iceland :is:.

Cyprus :cy: has a big failing potential too ;)

aletem

Remember that Kate Ryan in eurovision means failing to qualify, despite being a favourite. Some of you have mentioned France, but France can't be a Kate Ryan. :lol:

alca

Remember that Kate Ryan in eurovision means failing to qualify, despite being a favourite. Some of you have mentioned France, but France can't be a Kate Ryan. :lol:

This! :lol:

Top Bottom