Contact us

Kate Ryan of 2012

alca

Why did I focus on Norway? Guys! 2012's Kate Ryan is totally Iceland!!! Everyone had this in their top 5/top 3 predictions! (At least in OGAE Greece)

aletem

It can't be Norway or Iceland, because they qualified. So, the closest one would be Slovenia as most people expected them to qualify and they were in the top10 of most polls. To me it looks like Slovenia did more of a "Lako je sve" rather than a true Kate Ryan (but definitely the one that was closest to Kate Ryan - would be Slovenia and nobody else).

daniels1000

It can't be Norway or Iceland, because they qualified. So, the closest one would be Slovenia as most people expected them to qualify and they were in the top10 of most polls. To me it looks like Slovenia did more of a "Lako je sve" rather than a true Kate Ryan (but definitely the one that was closest to Kate Ryan - would be Slovenia and nobody else).

finally someone who agree with me ! :D

CC92

It depends on whether you consider a 'Kate Ryan' as a failing fan favourite, contender to do well or both. Bookies this year got it more or less right so if you had to pick one for the first definition the only option would be Engelbert. Forgotten fanwanks were (as pointed out) Slovenia, the Netherlands and to some extent Norway. And if you ignore the jury votes most probably Spain, too.

FallenAngelII

They were pretty uninteresting live. Both of them had weak-to-mediocre vocals and they barely looked at each other or made any contact. There was close to no chemistry between them, which is a giant no-no when it comes to duets. Furthermore, the camera angles were horrid. Oftentimes, only one of them was visible in shots where both should have been visible.

Top Bottom