Contact us

Kate Ryan of 2012

Anthony Tesla

Russia: Last year they ended up in 9th place on its semifinal, they weren't that really far from elimination, thanks to the juries. It's not impossible to be eliminated despise having plenty of popular support and media buzz, if the song tanks hard with the juries

Milos-BC

No way for Russia to be Kate Ryan of the year.

I think Russia will end in top 5 in the final. It's hard to predict, as the juries may not fall for the grannies, but if it was just the televoting, they would be in top 3 at least imo.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
No way for Russia to be Kate Ryan of the year.

I think Russia will end in top 5 in the final. It's hard to predict, as the juries may not fall for the grannies, but if it was just the televoting, they would be in top 3 at least imo.

They will surely end higher than they deserve :lol: anyway, I can't see a '2012 Kate Ryan' this year. I really believe Sweden will succeed in both semi-final and final. And I think "Euphoria" and Loreen are the closest in popularity to "Je t'adore" and Kate Ryan. However, it's obviously far better!

VedatiNet

Maybe Serbia. Zeljko is coming back for the win and may end not qualifying though the song is not bad but the 2004 were million times better

Sabrewulf238

I'm going to go out on a limb.....and say Ukraine.

I'm not sure if Cyprus could be the Kate Ryan because it's the country most people will probably think of this year when somebody says Kate Ryan and as the Kate Ryan is supposed to be a shock, it kind of beats itself.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This definitely went to Eva Boto from :sl: this year, so underrated! :cry:

FallenAngelII

This definitely went to Eva Boto from :sl: this year, so underrated! :cry:
Except she was underrated even before her semi-final. A Kate Ryan is someone who is expected to do well but doesn't. Not someone who isn't expected to do very well and doesn't.

daniels1000

Except she was underrated even before her semi-final. A Kate Ryan is someone who is expected to do well but doesn't. Not someone who isn't expected to do very well and doesn't.

I understand what is Kate Ryan,and I don't agree with you . I think that :sl: was expected to do well, but it wasn't

Grinch

Slovenia. Although after seeing her boring and unoriginal performance, it was not THAT shocking.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I understand what is Kate Ryan,and I don't agree with you . I think that :sl: was expected to do well, but it wasn't

Eva had a bad and boring performance. It didn't surprise me that she didn't qualify. I really didn't like it and was hugely disappointed. Croatia was better and by a landslide!

FallenAngelII

By whom? This isn't something that's up to personal opinion. Nobody expected her to do well, neither the fans nor the bookmakers. The fact that maybe you did does not make her a Kate Ryan.

A Kate Ryan is hyped by the majority, not by a small minority. This year was pretty much devoid of Kate Ryans.

Terence

Well arguably Anggun could fit in that category - her song was never a favourite but as an artist she was hyped (like Jedward)...

drhierbas

It's shocking to see how badly some ppl wanted Loreen to fail :D

The person that mentioned Norway was really spot on! Congrats to you!

alca

Hm I don't remember if it was here or in facebook but months ago I said that Tooji will end up like Haba Haba... 8)

Top Bottom