Contact us

Kate Ryan of 2012

alca

Let's have it! What do you think? :D Who's gonna be the Kate Ryan of 2012?

ParadiseES

Maybe Jedward or maybe we don't have Kate Ryan this year...

ESCjunkie

Loreen!

dragvision

Banned
ANGUUN :fr:, she have make tour aoround europe like kate, but she finishe in the last position in the big final

DoctorX

If we're talking about failing in semis like Kate Ryan i dont think anyone. But IMO :se: is not gonna finish as high as everyone expect. Actually apart from the 'Kate Ryan Award' if there was a 'Charlotte Perelli Award' this could have gone to Loreen without a doubt.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think (and hope secretly) that Jedward will do a Kate Ryan if anyone does. I think Cyprus might just fail to reach the semi also.

A-lister

Veteran
Hmm, everyone mentions Jedward, but are they even favorites?

Their song this year is so bad, there's no cheeky-ness or catchy-factor added as with "Lipstick" which rocked. This song just sound like One Direction or the name of that Disney-ish boyband.

This is pure on Disney-pop with no identity.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Hmmm I think France :/ but I like French song this year

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Hmm, everyone mentions Jedward, but are they even favorites?

Their song this year is so bad, there's no cheeky-ness or catchy-factor added as with "Lipstick" which rocked. This song just sound like One Direction or the name of that Disney-ish boyband.

This is pure on Disney-pop with no identity.

To me their song sounds like something British boyband Busted would have sung back in the day. It's teen pop-rock in it's most generic form. As you say, at least last year their song was cheeky and fun. It's better to have fun eurotrash than just plain trash as their song is this year.

I think alot of people would be surprised not to see them in the final purely because of how well they did last year.

Top Bottom