Contact us

How to create more drama to NSC

Mrs Filipovski

It seems lately the drama in NSC has gone, and some of us (HI LUKE HI HEIKI HI NATI HI DAN xwoo ) thinks we need some more. So, heres a list on how to create drama xwave1 Feel free to go through with any of the suggestions! :D

1. Go to LL's, MSN convos and topics in the forum and claim you hate a song and then give it 12 points. Bound to stir up some dramz!
2. Invite someone from 4chan or something to NSC and make sure he/she/it is either shemale, physically attracted to animals (furry animals! no whales here) and compulsive liar or better yet - all of the things I just mentioned!
3. Change everything on the NSC wikia so it has a reference to The Room or something else which as gained random popularity on MSN, for example Survivor Brett.
4. Only vote for NSC countries that are from the same real life country as yourself. If not, then try to block vote. Again, if this doesn't work, go for an NSC block vote (aka only vote for other countries on your continent. And if you're an island nation ... just do any of the other things I suggested)
5. Only send songs you've seen in others peoples NF's, and when they've change the line up, change your song to another NF song. That way, NF's will be ruined and people will be pissed off! Especially the host.
6. Find errors with EVERYTHING and try to make it come across as a conspiracy. Did your country name start with a lower case letter while everyone else started with a capital letter, in the confirmed entries list? Awesome, try to make your fellow NSCers believe that you paid the host to win this edition!
7. Change peoples votes and fix a win and don't come clean about it until its too late to do anything about it (This is drama filled but also very mean. Very mean. VERY MEAN.)
8. Accuse every new member of being a previous member coming back. And when you get evidence that proves your wrong; accuse the evidence of being corrupt and that the forum is like the Russian NF.
9. Go to Australia. Just. Do. It. And stay online at the same time as everyone else - it wont seem suspicious at all.
10. Send an entry that did very well the previous edition (which you were in!!!) and make it seem like you never even listened to the songs. Repeat for maximum effect.

I cant come up with anything else, but feel free to add things. Lets make this place fun xafro

94ayd

5 seems the most effective, LOL! Especially, if you do better with the song that lost, compared to the song that won. :lol:

takeru

Going forward, essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay.

Essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay.

Essay essay.

That's just imo lulz^

No Name

Amazing list, and not to mention inspiring! The first one would work out better the opposite way though. :p

Bojan

how many of these have you done already Sara ? :lol:
although I have to agree, it's been soooo boring here latley... with the longest NSC edition in history and all :| no fun :cry:

Milos-BC

lol, this made me laughing for about 10 minutes :lol:

There is another way to start the drama, if it is so needed. On the other contests similar to NSC, many users post comments about the entries, and some people really like to "spit" on other entries( it is meant for the song, not for the one who sends it of course :p ).

For example Loloudia sends "Pussycat dolls - Hush Hush" - "Hush hush in your asses! This song is so bad that my ears are bleeding. It's also f*cking annoying. Next

:D

SpZ

Milos-BC said:

There is another way to start the drama, if it is so needed. On the other contests similar to NSC, many users post comments about the entries, and some people really like to "spit" on other entries( it is meant for the song, not for the one who sends it of course :p ).

For example Loloudia sends "Pussycat dolls - Hush Hush" - "Hush hush in your asses! This song is so bad that my ears are bleeding. It's also f*cking annoying. Next

We do it on msn (Y)

takeru

SpZ said:
Milos-BC said:

I do it on msn (Y)

xnaughty

spiluke

OMG sara that was hilarious especially 5 and 9 :) , it reminded me of Things To Do in A Lift :D

anselm

It seems lately the drama in NSC has gone, and some of us (HI LUKE HI HEIKI HI NATI HI DAN xwoo ) thinks we need some more. So, heres a list on how to create drama xwave1 Feel free to go through with any of the suggestions! :D

1. Go to LL's, MSN convos and topics in the forum and claim you hate a song and then give it 12 points. Bound to stir up some dramz!
2. Invite someone from 4chan or something to NSC and make sure he/she/it is either shemale, physically attracted to animals (furry animals! no whales here) and compulsive liar or better yet - all of the things I just mentioned!
3. Change everything on the NSC wikia so it has a reference to The Room or something else which as gained random popularity on MSN, for example Survivor Brett.
4. Only vote for NSC countries that are from the same real life country as yourself. If not, then try to block vote. Again, if this doesn't work, go for an NSC block vote (aka only vote for other countries on your continent. And if you're an island nation ... just do any of the other things I suggested)
5. Only send songs you've seen in others peoples NF's, and when they've change the line up, change your song to another NF song. That way, NF's will be ruined and people will be pissed off! Especially the host.
6. Find errors with EVERYTHING and try to make it come across as a conspiracy. Did your country name start with a lower case letter while everyone else started with a capital letter, in the confirmed entries list? Awesome, try to make your fellow NSCers believe that you paid the host to win this edition!
7. Change peoples votes and fix a win and don't come clean about it until its too late to do anything about it (This is drama filled but also very mean. Very mean. VERY MEAN.)
8. Accuse every new member of being a previous member coming back. And when you get evidence that proves your wrong; accuse the evidence of being corrupt and that the forum is like the Russian NF.
9. Go to Australia. Just. Do. It. And stay online at the same time as everyone else - it wont seem suspicious at all.
10. Send an entry that did very well the previous edition (which you were in!!!) and make it seem like you never even listened to the songs. Repeat for maximum effect.

I cant come up with anything else, but feel free to add things. Lets make this place fun xafro

bump

Steffan

I so have to try some of these! And we do need some drama (not like we don't have any)... Yay :D

Schlagerman1

As an old NSC-country, going on the 79th edition, I was planning that this period would be calmer and relaxing for me...but now you are destroying it...*sigh* countries of today know nothing...

Top Bottom