Contact us

FSC Taiwan

r3gg13

OMG, you are referring to this one right, 吳建豪 "讓我更愛我? His BOD xfaint

I was looking at youtube videos, I stumbled upon this. This is how the other F4 guys look like now (I haven't seen them on print or on tv since Meteor Garden days). VanNess is definitely the one that has aged the best! He looks HOT while the others look... ummmm... respectable like good looking business men. It's funny how Jerry Yan has kept the same hairstyle as he did during the F4 days :lol:. VanNess 4ever xbow xbow

P.S. I also put some suggestions for Taiwan on the suggestion thread ;)

BlueForever

YES! 讓我更愛我 is exactly the one!!! xD It's an Amazing Song too~~ (Life is Beautiful!!)
I was splitting hairs when I had to choose just one song!!!! Gosh.... xgaah
I hope I chose the right one~ >_<

It's Incredible how they All Look EXACTLY the same!!!! Are you sure this was recorded in 2013?? :lol:
Still have no idea where they all are now though~ xD
Hopefully there is a Reunion....but from the look of things...it doesn't seem very likely~

r3gg13

Glad to be of service in bringing back awesome memories MrGerbear! :lol:

I watched the rest of the "reunion concert", that was the only song they performed, at least they chose a good one! :D

more nostalgia

jerry_0.jpg

Let this image set in, my friends :lol:

JurianFeygen

OMG, you are referring to this one right, 吳建豪 "讓我更愛我? His BOD xfaint

I was looking at youtube videos, I stumbled upon this. This is how the other F4 guys look like now (I haven't seen them on print or on tv since Meteor Garden days). VanNess is definitely the one that has aged the best! He looks HOT while the others look... ummmm... respectable like good looking business men. It's funny how Jerry Yan has kept the same hairstyle as he did during the F4 days :lol:. VanNess 4ever xbow xbow

P.S. I also put some suggestions for Taiwan on the suggestion thread ;)

OMG OMG My ZaiZai.... xheart xheart xheart I almost burst into tears.. xrofl2
If only they sang Ching Fei Te Yi... xlove xlove xlove

12Points

Isn't Coco is from Hong Kong? :confused:, and what a great song Blue :), hope you send more songs like this rather than ballads :mrgreen:.

And is it true that her father is Chinese Indonesian?, get ready for nation factor vote from us then :lol:

BlueForever

^ Yeah! She was born in Hong Kong....and her Father is of Chinese Indonesian decent. She also has American Citizenship...which makes her Chinese American too! xD She then signed to Warner Music Taiwan which sky-rocketed her music career to a whole new level~~ :D Now she is signed to Universal Music Taiwan. So I am expecting votes from all over the globe this time!! xrofl3

and PS. Doesn't she look Incredible for being nearly 40 years old????????? I am blown away!!!

BlueForever

I wanted to send this song the moment I heard it....it was on my list for quite some time now....I'm just glad I can finally send it and share it with you all~
I'm not quite sure how it will be received....but that bass part at the end is just AWESOME~~ My favourite!!! xlove

BlueForever

Since the Audio Links are being Deleted on YT....I thought I'd just post the link to the Official Music Video....
Makes it a lot easier that way....hahaha.....plus you can get the chance to watch this AMAZING Video as a bonus!! xheart xlove
Hope you guys enjoy~~ >___<

Artist: 方大同 Khalil Fong

0025116ac74d13f517f11c.jpg

Song: 黑白灰 Black White & Grey

cms_7ca526f38a804cee9428847fe9c927c9.jpg

Official Music Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RanubuNsxac

BlueForever

[MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION] No way!! I don't even remember the last song I sent....LOL....was it Black White and Grey, the one I posted here?
It has seriously been THAT long, I can't even remember clearly.....hahaha....
Anyways....hopefully Taiwan can live up to your expectations again.....fingers crossed....
and Thanks for the warm welcome, it's like I never even left... :D

Verjamem

Yas! :D I'm quite curious to see, what :tw: can offer us. Some entries of other Asian countries are really nice, so I'm looking really forward to see another eastern nation in competition :)

BlueForever

[MENTION=12192]Verjamem[/MENTION] Well.....I hope :tw: can offer this already diverse show some more diversity and excitement. xparty

Even though this is a contest, I'm not really a fan of the competitiveness and desire to Win part of the show.....personally, I enjoy the interactive side, where we get to share music with people from all over the world. The moments when I discover a song that speaks to me, (even without me understanding the lyrics) are the ones I cherish the most....everything else after that is just a bonus~ So my hopes are that some of the songs I select can speak to a few people out there as well~ ;)

Top Bottom