Contact us

FSC Taiwan

BlueForever

YES!! I was just allowed access to our Private Forums....and this is what I found out....it's all coming back to me now!!! :lol:

The last time :tw: participated was in August of 2014 with this beautiful track:

Claire - Spilling Autumn

PLUS Here's the previous entry that I forgot to post here:

Waa Wei - Love No Love

After all this time....they both still sound AMAZING!!!! xheart
Now I totally understand why many were sooooooooo upset that I left~~~~ xrofl3

Verjamem

[MENTION=7583]BlueForever[/MENTION] I really understand it :) My country is not targeting for win too, so I just want to show diversity of our music and of course, discover songs from other countries/parts of World :D

BlueForever

[MENTION=14124]Carrie[/MENTION] Elva doesn't seem to have a new album out at the moment....all her current new singles are all too old to participate in FSC. She will also have to release a new single or album soon in order for me to consider sending her......however, as for A-Mei....her new album was released in April this year.....so there's definitely still a chance of an A-Mei comeback, who knows.....I have sent her before though....she was even my first ever FSC Taiwan Entry back when I joined this forum in June 2011. The perfect opportunity to look back......anybody remember this Sexy Track???

There's a lot more in her new album.....but will it be good enough to be selected again? We'll see I guess......

r3gg13

[MENTION=7583]BlueForever[/MENTION]

I hope that your entry this month will be a winner in FSCers' hearts xlove

Also, I've been wondering about this for such a long time. Which websites can I purchase Taiwanese songs from? I've been wanting to get a copy of Cyndi Wang's recent releases for over a year now and I haven't had much luck finding them on Amazon.

BlueForever

[MENTION=5585]r3gg13[/MENTION]

I hope so too....but I'm just excited to be sharing that song with you all~~
Honestly when I first heard that song....I was like really wishing I could share it with my FSC friends...it's kind of the main reason I decided to come back!!
It didn't feel right keeping it all to myself~~ xrofl3

As for purchasing Taiwanese tracks......Is iTunes not available? I just assumed that's where everyone gets the songs....
Are you able to get this link?
https://itunes.apple.com/hk/album/di-shi-ge-wang-xin-ling/id893724202
Otherwise, I'm also not quite sure how people overseas are able to purchase songs here either.
I'm sorry for not being much help~~ :(

r3gg13

It's a fantastic come back song, I must say! xbow

Thank you! I never thought of checking iTunes out! American iTunes only has her older albums and not her 2014 one xcry
It seems like I could get a physical copy from eBay. Though, my new computer doesn't even have a CD/DVD drive :lol:

I'll find out a way to get a copy somehow :lol:

BlueForever

Thanks [MENTION=5585]r3gg13[/MENTION] if only our tastes in music were the same with the rest of FSC~~ :D

Yeah.....to think that illegal downloads are everywhere these days, there would be loads more easier ways of purchasing music legally, right?
It's probably better to buy it online rather than a physical copy......CDs...LOL...what are those again?? xrofl3

Fingers crossed you find what you are looking for......let me know if you need help navigating the iTunes page or something...xsos

r3gg13

It's part of the FSC conquest plan ;)

Seriously! I was thinking the same thing!
Oh you know, those things you throw the dogs when they want to play fetch :lol: :lol:

Thanks, I might break down and get a copy from eBay, it comes with a poster and picture book which I think is cool! xbow

BlueForever

YES!! I like the sound of that~ To conquer the Contest and become Rulers of FSC!!! xparty xrockout
xcheers

Cool....I thought it was used to scrape up dog poop and other stuff...... xrofl3

To be honest, I may sound old for saying this, but I kind of like owning physical copies of things...instead of everything becoming digitalised, you know what I mean? like books and CDs DVDs....makes you feel like you actually have it, rather than it possibly disappearing into thin air one day... :lol: Even though I do lose things pretty easily too..... xrofl3 .... So I understand how you'd probably break down and buy it.....but doesn't the shipping like cost way more than the actual copy? xD Anyways, I hope you get it too.....there's nothing worse than not being able to get what you crave when it's like only one click away!!! :lol:

r3gg13

Your entry for this month would make a fantastic winner ;). AND I do hope it does well xyaay

I honestly am the same. I like having physical versions of books and music. I just like the whole tactile experience of opening a cd case and marveling at the visual artistry that goes into the cd jacket, the cd itself. It's really beautiful, most of the time :lol:. Though like you say, they're easy to misplace! The problem with me is I don't always put the right CD in the right CD case :lol: It drives me nuts, but I can't be bothered to do it properly. In my mind, as long as I didn't lose it, I'm doing alright xrollinglol

Surprisingly, the shipping is included in the price. The guy is charging 28USD for the CD, poster, the picture book and registered shipping. Not too shabby considering that you're getting 3 items!

BlueForever

It would, but there's very little chance of that happening~ :D

I used to have OCD when it comes to these things....especially with CDs...with just one tiny little scratch or fingerprint I'd go ballistic...:lol:
So it's probably a good thing for me that they are slowly becoming extinct! :p

A normal CD here will cost about 10 to 12USD and for posters and other goodies maybe as high as 15USD....so 28 does seem a little much! Just thought I'd let you know before you make a decision. It does look like a large portion of the money is in the shipping, which is kind of understandable....I guess it's all up to you in the end~ :D

BlueForever

OMG you're sending Tanya Chua with that song xlove

*I have the same song in my list for WV :lol:

It was a struggle choosing only one song out of her new album......damn! it's just so good~~~ All her songs are Incredible!!
I don't envy you at all with WV, cos if you go back in the archives and listen to her old songs......I have no idea how you can choose.....LOL
She is for sure one of my all-time favourite artists anywhere! xlove
Is there any other songs from her you are considering?
I was really torn between this one and Aphasia.....her first single Strange Species was good too.....maybe you can consider those too?
Whatever you decide, you'll be fine with her songs.... :D
I just wish I could vote for her too as a non-participant of WV.... xcry1

BlueForever

Omg, Simon, your song selections are always on point. #FSCGoals xbow

Nah......I wish I was as on point as your selections every month, Reggie!! :mrgreen:
It's not gonna last though....cos this is most probably as good as Taiwan is ever gonna get..... :lol:
I'm glad you are enjoying our songs though.....not sure how it's gonna do....so I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed at all times..... :D

nekoisneko

Is there any other songs from her you are considering?
I was really torn between this one and Aphasia.....her first single Strange Species was good too.....maybe you can consider those too?
Whatever you decide, you'll be fine with her songs.... :D
I just wish I could vote for her too as a non-participant of WV.... xcry1

Aphasia :mrgreen:
I haven't listened to her old songs, just listened to these two songs (Best Way To Die and Aphasia)

Top Bottom