18 10.2%

16 9.0%

13 7.3%

16 9.0%

13 7.3%

34 19.2%

• Total voters

sapsan

I like so much this song! and I hope it pass to final... but I think is so hard!

Yes. me too. But the most terrible thing personally for me that I couldn't vote for the song I like because it's in the 1 Semi.:(

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
She did a great job today and vocally there is not much to complain about. I still don't think it has what it takes to convince the televoters.

Stella

this girl is a living cutie doll :)
I like the song,nothing extraordinary but very charming :)
I also like the backdrop :)

GRE

She has been imorroved,and the colors at the stage look amazing.
It will not be easy to qualify,but anything can happen!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very good rehearsal. :) Iris sings beautiful and emotional, led effects are great. :D Anyway, this song has just grown a lot on me. xcheer

lorens

She seems like and adorable and nice girl, but uhm... I used to think this entry was ruined the second she opened her mouth, so I'm very happy to hear that she has improved in singing at least a bit before the rehearsals, she seemed to have so much problems with the tone earlier that it just wasn't nice to listen to.

So good luck Belgium, not one of my favourite entries this year but since it's not any Eurodisco song, I wouldn't mind seeing Belgium qualifying. :)

lowyby

Hahahah it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :D, Her Danish cover is my fave :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
My prediction for Belgium

Flopping in the televoting ending up in 16th place but a respectable 4th place with the juries. But that won't be enough putting Iris overall in 13th place, therefore not qualifying.

Miguel

Eurovision.tv said:
It's been easy for Iris

The young Belgian singer, Iris had her second rehearsal this afternoon in the Crystal Hall in Baku, where she performs the song Would You? in the First Semi-Final. Find out how she got on second time around.

Before her rehearsal, we caught up with Iris and her backing performers backstage, and took the opportunity to get some photographs.

Flowers in your hair

For her second rehearsal, Iris was wearing a short white dress, with some small buttons in a vertical line spaced down the front. She wears a top that is trimmed with lace, and lace sleeves. she also had a couple of small flowers on one side of her hair. Her fellow singers are kept in the dark background, leaving the focus very much on Iris.

The LED screens have been kept the same as the first rehearsal. The floor design ends up by showing a floral pattern in the shape of a heart. The presentation has been kept simple and straightforward, without any gimmicks or pyrotechnics, and makes for a pleasant contrast to the more umptempo songs.

Sing me a song

At the press conference afterwards, Iris was asked what her favourite songs were from this year, aside from her own entry. She proceeded by not only saying which ones, but also gave a short rendition of each song, Russia, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden and Ireland, and Albania also got a mention for good measure.

Later on she was asked about her favourite ever Belgian entry, and after some thought she opted for Kate Ryan and Je T'adore, the 2006 entry, and she couldn't undertsnad why the song never reached the Final.

She had also enjoyed meeting the other artists at the Euroclub, "we are all one family, and I support every country." Iris had been dancing in the club, and had mixed with the artists from Greece, Malta and Cyprus, "Eurovision is a great thing in my life."

Iris was also asked to perform another song, Safety Net, which was the otehr song that Iris sang in the Belgian selection programme earlier this year.

Terence

Flopping in the televoting ending up in 16th place but a respectable 4th place with the juries. But that won't be enough putting Iris overall in 13th place, therefore not qualifying.

Moreorless I agree with you, yeah. It's the kind of song which juries will love but televoters ignore.

Sim

I think you're right, but that gives me the creepy feeling that televoters would loved Witloof Bay more :S hmm we will see, it would be nice to qualify but i give us only 30%

Top Bottom