16 9.0%

13 7.3%

34 19.2%

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
umY7zwCgC2E.jpg

boesboes

I think we will not Qualify because when I first heard the song I didn't like it very much... but now I like it a lot more especially at the end when she really has to open her lungs, that part, she sings really great...
We will see...

Miguel

I think we will not Qualify because when I first heard the song I didn't like it very much... but now I like it a lot more especially at the end when she really has to open her lungs, that part, she sings really great...
We will see...

The juries will love it. Stay positive and good luck. I'm rooting for you. :D

Sim

Komaan Iris! You can do it! Good luck tonight!

I offcourse hope for qualification, but i know it's hard

Miguel

Iris - Would you? - Live - 2012 Eurovision Song Contest Semi Final 1

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Iris is such a sweet kid but this never stood a chance. Vocally she's just not on par and the song itself just was quite wishy washy. Sad to see Belgium watch from the sideline again :(

sapsan

Sorry Belgium. I'm just crying for you. And please don't send something like Austria or Russia next year because of this little failure.

Quent91

next year it's up to the RTBF to make a choice and I guess they'll keep on the public selection. SO anything is possible, but I know we're not able to send a sh*t song like Montenegro or Austria.

musicfan

Nice effort but the qualifiers were very predictable, some countries normally qualify and others hardly ever do (whatever they send).

Mozz

I'm very sorry that my southern neighbour didn't make it to the final :(.

Iris seemed very nervous during the performance and unfortunately the nervosity also got to her voice. Still, Europe has now got to know Iris and her wonderful, sensitive voice and I believe she has a good chance to, sooner or later, begin a bigger career. Her voice reminds me a lot of some very successful and popular female country singers in the States.

seb89

Oh I'm not really disappointed. She sang good & she was lovely on stage! Iris, you did a good job :).

My friends and I were more disappointed Switzerland & Austria didn't pass :(. Belgium ranked fifth on our own scoreboard :p.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Belgium need to get themselves back in gear for next year, because they need to send better than that.

aletem

I thought this would be a surprise qualifier tonight. She did really well I think. :)

Top Bottom