16 9.0%

13 7.3%

34 19.2%

• Total voters

Sim

I'm really not disappointed, i expected it , no problemo

i think the 10 qualifiers deserved it less or more

boesboes

PFFF She was nervous, her eyes were sad, she never smiled and her singing was just not good enough...and the song, boring...
I just had 2 favourites in this first semi final, Romania and Denmark.
Russia is a shame for eurovision, just like all the other unnatural babes, standing in the wind, singing shitty songs...Damn...

Rusch

It was obvious, that Belgium was a sure no qualifier. Iris was a class below most of the other singers and the song was too naive.

Cooler

Banned
And I just lolled when I noticed they hadn't changed the grammar mistake in the lyrics yet. It was still: "But what would you do when my house was empty?" :lol:

AdelAdel

For me, it was the most beautiful song of the first semi-final. I could care less which other country would pass, I just wanted Belgium to pass. I can't believe that something like Albania passed, and not this one.

Sim

:lol :lol:

a belgian newspaper stated: did Iris had a onenightstand with the Swiss contestant?

It would be the gitarist Ivan.
He would have said that he had a nice adventure with a girl...
besides Iris also her 3 backings, the Greek Eleftheria and the Danish Soluna are mentioned

:lol:

Yamarus

:lol :lol:

a belgian newspaper stated: did Iris had a onenightstand with the Swiss contestant?

It would be the gitarist Ivan.
He would have said that he had a nice adventure with a girl...
besides Iris also her 3 backings, the Greek Eleftheria and the Danish Soluna are mentioned

:lol:

Love the gossip! xD

94ayd

I thought Ivan was gay? :eek: :lol:

Sabrewulf238

My mum who was watching the semi final with me voted for this. She said it would be the winner.

It's pleasant, it's a bit middle of the road though. I'm not that surprised it failed to qualify.

dezbee2008

I had a feeling Iris wouldn't qualify, but it was a great performance. :)

seb89

So we ended second last in the first semi. And not one Belgian is complaining, we're too sweet :lol:!

Yamarus

So we ended second last in the first semi. And not one Belgian is complaining, we're too sweet :lol:!

I think we manage to be objective about our entries.

I was totally disappointed by the VRT's choice. Then the song was an even greater let down. Actually, the only moment I liked our entry was at the actual semi-final, where I thought that she looked sweet (even though she's a pretty likely nominate for the Barbara Dex award).

I wish Belgium would stop sending crap so I could actually support our entry for once. Tom Dice was the exception to the rule.

seb89

I think so too. I mean we could start complaining about not reaching the finals, not having the support of our neighbours and blabla.

I was also disappointed by the choice of the artist & the song. The last week it grew on me though, but it was way too weak to qualify! She did a great job on stage, better than in the NF. Hopefully she'll bring the award back home, where it belongs :lol:! At least we'll win something again hahaha! But her dress wasn't that awfull. I would give the award to Hungary.

seb89

^:lol:! It would be awesome if we won that award after Peter said this :lol:!

Mozz

Oh, I completely missed the 'Aldi' moment. Can you tell me briefly when exactly that was? I'd like to rewatch it.

Mozz

lol, Do they actually have Aldi shops in Azerbaijan? :lol:

It's hilarious :p

Top Bottom