Contact us

Petra Mede - Eurovision 2013 host

anto475

Re: Possible Hosts for 2013

They're playing songs from 2009, it's hardly going to be Malena Ernman is it? Making funny faces and screaming everything out. Not that I'd have a problem with that, I mean, Inget Konstigt Alls!

A-lister

Veteran

Haha what!? I didn't expect that choice...

I mean I like Petra Mede, but I don't see her translating well internationally... but we'll see.

anto475

I have no idea who she is, but she looks capable anyway, and seems to fit well with the theme!

A-lister

Veteran

I have no idea who she is, but she looks capable anyway, and seems to fit well with the theme!

She's a comedian, and have hosted MF alone in the past. I really like her and her type of humor, but I don't see how it'll work internationally though.

anto475

She's a comedian, and have hosted MF alone in the past. I really like her and her type of humor, but I don't see how it'll work internationally though.

I knew I recognised her from somewhere, she was quite good at that! Just as long as it's not Lys anyway!

Nike

I'm so disppointed. I don't like Petra Mede. I wanted SDF!!! :(

LalehForWD

Seems to me there is a huge anticlimax atmosphere in the press conference. Stupid reporters#*! To me, Petra is just perfect and she will deliver an amazing show.

Margerita86

Oooh I like this choice. Do anyone have a clip or something where she speaks french to see how she can do that?

Schlagerman1

"Petra Mede!?`" was the first reaction.
"Petra Medeeee?" was the 2nd reaction.
"Petra Mede, of course!" is the 3rd. :lol:

IF it is someone that knows french on swedish tv it is her. She has studied french and has a canditate exam just in that language and has worked as guide at the swedish royal castle before she became a comedian.
This is actually a good choice, the only problem is that her humour is very rough, but if they polish some a little, I think it will go very well for her. Good Luck, Petra! :)

Top Bottom