Contact us

Petra Mede - Eurovision 2013 host

FilipFromSweden

??? Those are the ones that saves the sh!t from total mediacre boredom! :D Personally, I tend to agree with Markus Larsson in everything except his faebless for "indie" rock/britrock which is just crap however you look at it. Besides enthusiastic Tobbe Ek is usually there to balance his Luleå-melancholy. Seemingly nobles-wannabe Alex Schulman and his endless exploration of bratwise manners is hilarious IMO and usually actually ends up with a reflective thought (yes it does :)). Alex Schulman should never express anything about music though.

Then there is Helena Trus of course. xkiss:mrgreen:

However I can't forgive Aftonbladet for their slander campaign against Loreen during 2012. Totally uncalled for and probably made real damage to her artistry. Neither of the mentioned journalists were involved in that though.

When Aftonbladet has nothing to write about they attack someone, and attacking Loreen made me actually quite angry as she is my favourite.

lilka

Edward

^ The woman definitely has a funny sense of humor.

I liked her last year, good host. Made the whole thing more enjoyable to watch. And almost made me forget those disgraceful presenters of 2012...but only almost. Unfortunately memories of that still haunt through my mind.

Top Bottom