Rankings after OM40

ypZXAYw.png
FnguErt.png
KoAqAEp.png

In case of ties:

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
76% Penistine (OMG first time somebody relegated Niko from my #1, our sims in WV are also very very high recently, because #taste and #talent are never a coincidence)
74% Lesbianon (There she is, future waifu. Marriage delayed tho. *sighs*)
61% Rerörerusya (#bizeheryertrabzon #61 #hayatbizi61kenara)
55% Lesbekistan (is you from Samsung cnm hot #55)

The wailing wall

%2 (Not a good sign, this is too high. Gotta see the doctor to get my tastebuds checked)

Mainshow

Veteran
I'd love to see a thread/post which will be kept being updated listing all winning entries. Might be enjoyable to go back to them (especially for new members) or ppl who would like to listen to all previous winners, no?

Mainshow

Veteran
I can create a playlist with all winners so far and put it on the first post!

I would love that, for sure! - I'd love to educate myself before officially being part in OM 13 (I have tried to follow this contest from time to time, though).

Also, I think that an "always" updated list/playlist would be really cool - so that we can always go back to it xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I would love that, for sure! - I'd love to educate myself before officially being part in OM 13 (I have tried to follow this contest from time to time, though).

Also, I think that an "always" updated list/playlist would be really cool - so that we can always go back to it xheart
I'll do my best to update them as soon as I can!! xlove

Orient Matsuri

Hi, I'd like to request something to all of you.

I created a new tab on the database to add all the entries that are covers of another song. I believe it would become easy for everyone to just check out if your intended entry has been sent as a cover by someone else.

Anyway, if any of your previous entries were covers, could you just tell me which ones fit into the category? It would make my job flow much faster.

Thanks!

I'd love to see a thread/post which will be kept being updated listing all winning entries. Might be enjoyable to go back to them (especially for new members) or ppl who would like to listen to all previous winners, no?
The playlist is (finally) created and linked in the fixed post. ;)

Eulaliya

Do remakes count like :il: OM 11 entry "Im Nin'alu" (remade in 1988; the original was released in 1984) and I would like to include :ph: OM 12 entry (cover of 1997 Jessa Zaragoza song) as a cover :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Hello curious new player. These were the winning songs from OM6-10:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
My current entry is a cover, the original is this:

Top Bottom