OM 23 ♡ Almaty | RESULTS INSIDE

Mainshow

Veteran

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Feel free to cast your votes by submitting a PN to @Mainshow
I've already sent my votes to Orient Matsuri #transparencygoals

Thank you for submitting so many great entries! I've listened to the entries several times (checking the links, creating the banners, putting on the playlist and show, voting...) It was really a tough choice. I wanted to give 7 more countries some pts, tbh!

Good luck, everyone & enjoy your stay in Almaty!

Orient Matsuri

Hello.

We made a mistake. 🤡

@MARCOMEN sent an entry during the extended period given by Mainshow, but no one logged in before the draw was done. Actually, I was the first who opened the message today when I came to check out Sven's votes. 🤡

As this was our mistake, we decided to add Oualid's entry to this edition. We already contacted Sven so there will be a proper banner for him. He will be the last entry in the draw so that we don't have to do another one halfway the show.

If you have already voted, please listen to Oualid's entry and, if needed, change your votes.

This is his entry, from 🇸🇨

Sarahmée - Elle est partie feat. Nissa Seych

We apologize to you, especially to both Oualid and Sven, for our clownery.

@DenizESC @SaladBreak @Amir @EscTurkey @ferret @Gera11 @NikolaiMoller @Uto @RainyWoods @JChan @Grinch @Ewigkeit @pras @chontono @CypriotGirl @empo21 @VasilijeM @iowacorn @MiraShadowMan @SwedishFailurez @Seok-jin @theCONWEL @hawadharma @Journalist

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
Third scandal in this edition Oo :D First, the Azerbaijani entry got sabotaged, then my messy "skills" of coming up with a LL and now this - the poor Seychelles - Oh my Godney! - Welcome to messy but beautiful Almaty xheart

Banner and the entry have been added to the first post. I'm glad we were able to increase the amount participants, though xheart

Good luck, everyone! xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMG you actually visited Kazakhstan? Jealouuussss. Great show!! xlove

I think I already know my :12: xheat xheat xheat now i can't send it tho smhhhhh

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you so much! - Yeah, I spent a week in Kazakhstan and had a blast. Such a beautiful country with so many friendly people!

I wanted the banners to be "a bit personal" - at first, I had a pic of myself with an eagle as a banner for my Kazakh entry but I thought that would be a bit too much in the end :D

Hope you guys can enjoy the show xheart

hijirio

Veteran
Hayastani kancıkler have sent their votes in Kazakh language.

I thought it was a weak edition until the first half hit me literally DED.....

Good luck everyone mwah :xo:

Mainshow

Veteran
Important Notice:
Due to showing an exquisite and immaculate taste, the user playing with :az: will compete in tomorrow's voting with a bonus of 12 points straight from the beginning. ☆ #jk

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
Important Notice:
Due to showing an exquisite and immaculate taste, the user playing with :az: will compete in tomorrow's voting with a bonus of 12 points straight from the beginning. ☆ #jk

OMG when the result show begins there will be all eyes on me in the center of the ring :xo:

(did I earn another 12)

Top Bottom