ZZgCAYx.png

6kOQ9hb.png

atT34KL.png

Yr2TjEP.png

SICY6Nj.png

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Angelina Jolie for Cambodia SCREAMING JKLDJLDFJLHFDLJKHJLFDHKJLFDHJKLFDJLKHJFDLKHJKLFD

A show that will be remembered for centuries to come, great job sis x

Mainshow

Veteran
Cambodia getting Angelina Jolie but Russia's banner not showing Godney, the Holy Spearit.... choices have been made!

But now, honestly, very interesting choices and a good show indeed!

I'll try to vote today or tomorrow (depending on my grandmother's condition).

Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas filled with love, peace and happiness!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OK since we’re still missing 4+ sets of votes, let extend the deadline to tomorrow (January, 1st), 23:59 CET!
I literally forgot until a few hours ago gfrtyhgdryuhgh luckily I listened to the songs at work xheat will send my votes in 2021 xo

Ewigkeit

Veteran
qT7etY7.png

Dear @hawadharma,

Selamat tahun baru. First of all, I hope you are safe and well. Please check your inbox as soon as you log into the forum. You need to fix your votes. You are allowed to do that up to two hours before the results show starts. Otherwise,

sMnHVXg.gif

You will be gettin' disqualified. Thank 'n miss ya gyal. Check Discord privo for my review of the Kartini movie. ;)

ABOUT THE RESULTS SHOW

The results show will be either tomorrow night or Tuesday night, I am not sure yet. MAKE YOURSELVES PREPARED FOR BOTH CASES. The results will be announced both here and on OM WORLD Discord channel simultaneously (if you're not on the Discord channel and wanna join, feel free to ask me or the mods ;)).

Sit down and stay humble y'all 💋

Pssss ... Got a message you want to share with the community during the results show? Just share with me first (via DM or Discord) and I'll speak dem wordz for ya! 😘 I can either give dem your name or... it will be a SEKRET ;););) between u and me 💋

8T6SJOU.gif

Top Bottom