Wondering what to do on a quiet Tuesday night in February? You’re in luck… tonight there is another Eurovision national final to enjoy! Serbia’s Beovizija returns for the first time since 2009 and is the first time Serbia have chosen through a national selection since the 2013 contest!
The Serbian selection certainly has a bumper feast of entries for us tonight, with no less than 17 songs taking part in the competition. A combination of Serbian public televoting and a professional jury will help to decide the Serbian entry for Lisbon.
The 17 acts taking part in Beovizija 2018 are;
- SevdahBABY – Hajde da igramo sada
- Biber & DJ Niko Bravo – Jutros (Svatovi)
- Maja Nikolić – Zemlja čuda
- Srđan & Emil – Bar da znam
- Ivan Kurtić – Ni sunca ni meseca
- Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Nova deca
- Koktel Balkan – Zato
- Boris Režak – Vila
- Lana & Aldo – Jača od svih
- Dušan Svilar – Pod krošnjom bagrema
- Igor Lazarević – Beži od mene
- Saška Janks – Pesma za tebe
- Lord – Samo nek se okreće
- Danijel Pavlović – Ruža sudbine
- BASS – Umoran
- Osmi Vazduh & Friends – Probudi se
- Rambo Amadeus & Beti Đorđević – Nema te
There are a number of familiar faces in the national selection, most notably Rambo Amadeus who represented neighbouring Montenegro in 2012 with “Euro Neuro”. Maja Nikolić will be taking part in the selection for the fifth time, with the veteran singer finally hoping to represent her native Serbia in the competition. Saška Janks has previously been to Eurovision as a backing singer in both 2010 and 2011 for Milan Stanković and Nina respectively.
Who do #YOU want to win Beovizija 2018? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!