Lithuania’s national selection Eurovizijos Atranka certainly lives up to its title with fifty songs in the whole selection and with this weekend’s first semi-final set to be the seventh show of the competition. No surprise then that the Lithuanian broadcaster LRT has seen fit to allow two of the eliminated entries to join the 12 remaining participants in the next round as wildcards!
The online vote sees all of the acts eliminated in the previous round back in the running with the top two in this vote reinstated to the competition. Anyone is welcome to vote, but be warned – there isn’t long left to vote!
#YOU can make your choice on which acts should make it back into the competition by voting HERE.
The twelve candidates for the two wildcard spots are;
- Vidas Bareikis – Pusvalanduko
- Lukas Norkūnas – Act
- Milda Rasilavičiūtė – Thinking About You
- Juozas Martin – Don’t Give Up
- Germanth Kinderyt – Turn It Up
- Ben Malaskauskas – My Memories
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Melody
- Audrius Petrauskas – In My Bones
- Agne Michalenkovaitė – Going On
- Greta Zazza – Broken Shadows
- Ruta Loop – Positive Thoughts
- Elizabeth Olshey – Bewitched
So far the front-runners are Greta Zazza and Vidas Bareikis, but all could change in the remaining hours! The winners will be announced tomorrow morning on the Lithuanian breakfast show Labas Rytas, Lietuva.
Which acts would #YOU like to see return to the competition? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!