Ahh, don’t you just love this time of year? The dark nights are cosy, everyone is in festive spirit and most importantly of all, the Eurovision selection season kicks off in a big way! We hope you are all ready for the next three months of drama![AdSense-B]
Tonight, Albania becomes the first nation to select their entry in a live show for Lisbon, as is tradition. The perennial Festivali i Këngës takes place tonight hosted by Adi Kastra in the Palace of Congress in Tirana, Albania from 20:40 CET, and you can follow every twist and turn of the action tonight with our live coverage!
Tonight’s running order is as follows;
- Redon Makashi – Ekziston
- NA & Festina Mezini – Tjetër jetë
- Voltan Prodani – E pamundur
- Denisa Gjezo – Zemër ku je
- Tiri Gjoci – Orë e ndalur
- Orgesa Zaimi – Ngrije zërin
- Rezarta Smaja & Luiz Ejlli – Ra një yll
- Artemisa Mithi – E dua botën
- Manjola Nallbani – I njëjti qiell
- Inis Neziri – Piedestal
- Bojken Lako – Sytë e shpirtit
- Mariza Ikonomi – Unë
- Eugent Bushpepa – Mall
- Elton Deda – Fjalët
Of course, as usual, we will be on hand to guide you through tonight’s show so make sure you tune in to #escYOUnited later this evening for our unique take on the competition!
Who do #YOU want to see win Festivali i Këngës tonight? Share your thoughts with us on the forum HERE, or join the discussion below and on social media @escYOUnited!