The results are in and the readers of ESC United have chosen 10 songs that they believe will qualify from the first Semi Final of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. The poll we previously posted, received worked overtime and people from all over their world took a stab at predicting the outcome. Only time will tell who was right so we went ahead and added up your votes and here are the 10 countries you will think are going to qualify, it’s in the order of number of votes received.
- Cyprus: Eleni Foureira – Fuego
- Czech Republic: Mikolas Josef – Lie to me
- Israel: Netta – Toy
- Estonia: Elina Nechayeva – La Forza
- Bulgaria: Equinox – Bones
- Greece: Yianna Terzi – Oniro Mou
- Croatia: Franka – Crazy
- Austria: Cesar Sampson – Nobody But You
- Finland: Saara Aalto – Monsters
- Azerbaijan: Aisel – X My Heart
If you compare the readers’ results to Team United predictions, we agree on eight songs. The readers believe that Croatia and Greece will qualify while the folks in Lisbon believe that Armenia and Belgium will go through instead. Here is the rest of the best:
11. Belgium: Sennek – A Matter of Time
12. Lithuania: Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When We’re Old
13. Albania: Eugent Bushpepa – Mall
14. Switzerland: Zibbz – Stones
15. Ireland: Ryan O’Shaughnessy – Together
16. Armenia: Sevak Khanagyan – Qami
17. Belarus: Alekseev – Forever
18. FYR Macedonia: Eye Cue – Lost & Found
19. Iceland: Ari Olaffson – Our Choice
Once the results are known, we will go ahead and compare our results to see who did a better job predicting.
You must be logged in to post a comment.