As we know, Serbia will choose its representative on February 20th at Beovizija, the traditional national final that was held from 2004-2009. Seventeen participants will battle it out on stage in the Sava Center and the winner, chosen by a 50:50 mixture of televote and jury vote, will fly to sunny Lisbon this May.
The draw was held today, during the popular afternoon show “Beogradska Hronika”, with the help of 2008 representative Jelena Tomašević and Serbian HoD Anja Rogljić. This was the result:
- sevdahBABY – Hajde da igramo sada
- Rambo Amadeus & Beti Đorđević – Nema te
- Maja Nikolić – Zemlja čuda
- Srđan Marjanović & Emil – Bar da znam
- Ivan Kurtić – Ni sunca ni meseca
- Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Nova deca
- Koktel Balkan – Zato
- Boris Režak – Vila
- Lana & Aldo – Jača od svih
- Dušan Svilar – Pod krošnjom bagrema
- Igor Lazarević – Beži od mene
- Saška Janković – Pesma za tebe
- Lord – Samo nek se okreće
- Danijel Pavlović – Ruža Sudbine
- BASS – Umoran
- Osmi vazduh i drugari – Probudi se
- Biber & DJ Niko Bravo – Jutros (Svatovi)
Next week, RTS will start releasing the songs in their morning show.
Do #YOU have an early favourite? Tell us all about in the comments below or on our forum here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.