Last year in Rotterdam Lithuania was represented by The Roop with Discoteque and they ended up 8th, bringing back home the second best result in country’s history.
Tonight, another edition of Pabandom iš naujo was held. In the grand final the viewers, along side the national jury, saw and had the chance to vote for these eight acts:
- Queens of Roses – Washing Machine
- Justė Kraujelytė – How To Get My Life Back
- Gebrasy – Into Your Arms
- Lolita Zero – Not Your Mother
- Monika Liu – Sentimental
- Augustė Vedrickaitė – Before You’re 6ft Under
- Rūta Loop – Call Me from the Cold
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – I’ll Be There
Monika Liu managed to win both, the hearts of the jury and as well the televote with her song Sentimental and thus will fly to Turin to represent her country later this year.
What do #YOU think about this years Lithuanian entry? Tell us all about in the comments bellow or at our FORUM!