Four acts have progressed from semi-final 1 to the final of Supernova, Latvia’s national selection. These acts are:
- Samanta Tīna “Cutting the Wire”
- Edgars Kreilis “Cherry Absinthe”
- Aivo Oskis “Somebody’s Got My Lover”
- Laime Pilnīga “Awe”
The four acts that did not qualify to the final were:
- Alekss Silvērs “Fireworks”
- Elza Rozentāle “You Came on Tiptoe”
- Kris & Oz “Midnight Streets”
- Līga Rīdere “Būšu tepat”
In September-October 2018, 83 songs were submitted to LTV for consideration. LTV shortlisted 33 entries to take place in live auditions, from which 16 semi-finalists were announced. Finalists from each semi-final are chosen via a combination of televotes from the Latvian public and a jury of music professionals.
Next week, semi-final 2 will include:
- Adriana Miglāne “Scared of Love”
- Carousel “That Night”
- Double Faced Eels “Fire”
- Dziļi Violets feat. Kozmens “Tautasdziesma”
- Kristiāna “Remedy”
- Laika Upe “Listen to the Way that I Breathe”
- Markus Riva “You Make Me So Crazy”
- Peress “Smaragdi un pelni”
What do #YOU think? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE, or join the discussion on social media and below!
You must be logged in to post a comment.