What has become a yearly tradition, Lithuania continues with their marathon long national selection, which goes under the name Eurovizijos Atranka.[AdSense-B]
Tonight, we had the 3rd heat in the Lithuanian national selection, and here another 12 acts competed for staying in the competition and moving forward to a later stage.
The 12 acts that competed tonight in the following order:
- Vidas Bareikis – Pusvalanduko
- Donata – Powerful
- Agnė Michalenkovaitė – Going On
- Gerai Gerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė – More Than You Know
- ELEY – This Is My Life
- E.G.O. – Shake The World
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Melody
- Joyce – Breathe
- Valdas Lacko – Dying Inside
- Milda Martinkėnaitė – Hurricane
- Gabrielius Vagelis – The Distant
- Greta Zazza – Broken Shadows
Out of the 12 acts, half of the acts that would gather the most points from a combined jury and televote, would qualify to a later round.
The names that qualified from tonights heat are as following:
- Greta Zazza – Broken Shadows – 20 Points
- Agnė Michalenkovaitė – Going On – 17 Points
- Gabrielius Vagelis – The Distant – 16 Points
- Gerai Gerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė – More Than You Know – 15 Points
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Melody – 14 Points
- Vidas Bareikis – Pusvalanduko – 12 Points
The 4th heat is scheduled to take place already next week with another 12 acts competing for another 6 spots.
Did #YOU have any favorites among tonights qualifiers?