So, after 83 submissions and 33 auditions the final 16 of Supernova 2019 has been announced. Latvian broadcaster LTV narrowed down their list to just 16 acts and they will compete in the semi finals of Supernova in January 2019 and one of them will represent Latvia in Eurovision 2019! These are the 16 songs chosen!
- Adriana Miglane – Scared of Love
- Aivo Oskis – Somebody’s Got My Lover
- Alekss Silvers – Fireworks
- Carousel – That Night
Double Faced Eels – Fire
- Dzili Violets ft Kozmens – Tautasdziesma
- Edgars Kreilis – Fire
- Elza Rozentale – You came on Tiptoe
- Kris & Oz – Midnight Streets
- Kristiana Bumbiere – Remedy
- Kristine Pastare – Smaragdi Un Pelni
- Laika Upe – Listen to the way that I Breathe
- Laime Pilniga – Awe
- Liga Ridere – Busu Tepat
- Markus Riva – You Make Me So Crazy
- Samanta Tina – Cutting the Wire
There are many familiar faces in the line-up this year, with Edgars Kreilis, Markus Riva and Samanta Tina the most notable multiple participants in the Latvian selections. Kozmens, better known as the man behind Riga Beaver, also makes the final cut, this time as a participant.
Make sure #YOU stay tuned to #escYOUnited, as we will soon be passing judgement on all 16 songs in the selection!
What do #YOU think of the songs chosen? Who is your favourite to represent Latvia this year? Let us know by commenting below or getting in touch on our forum or social media platforms!
You must be logged in to post a comment.