Last night the 70th edition of Festival di Sanremo was held. The first twelve acts took the stage and only demoscopic jury voted. Besides the competitors, Italian superstar Tiziano Ferro performed and one of the songs in his line up was an evergreen – Nel blu dipinto di blu.
The theme of the night was rising awareness for the violence against women. Among the performers were former model Gessice Notaro, who was badly injured after her boyfriend threw acid to her face.
Also performing was two time Italian representatives Al Bano and Romina Power, who performed a medley of their most popular songs.
After the votes were calculated the line up was published and it looked like this:
- Le Vibrazioni – Dov’è
- Elodie – Andromeda
- Diodato – Fai rumore
- Irene Grandi – Finalmente io
- Marco Masini – Il confronto
- Alberto Urso – Il sole a est
- Raphael Gualazzi – Carioca
- Anastasio – Rosso di rabbia
- Achille Lauro – Me ne frego
- Rita Pavone – Niente (Resilienza 74)
- Riki – Lo sappiamo entrambi
- Bugo feat. Morgan – Sincero
If you haven’t watched the show last night, just click on the name of the performer to check out their song.
Tonight, the show continues with another set of 12 acts, among whom is Francesco Gabbani, the 2017 representative.
1. Piero Pelù – “Gigante”
2. Elettra Lamborghini – “Musica (E il resto scompare)”
3. Enrico Nigiotti – “Baciami adesso”
4. Levante – “Tiki Bom Bom”
5. Pinguini Tattici Nucleari – “Ringo Starr”
6. Levante – “Tikibombom”
7. Francesco Gabbani – “Viceversa”
8. Paolo Jannacci – “Voglio parlarti adesso”
9. Rancore – “Eden”
10. Junior Cally – “No grazie”
11. Giordana Angi – “Come mia madre”
12. Michele Zarrillo – “Nell’estasi o nel fango”
Just like last night, only the demoscopic jury will vote with no acts getting eliminated.
There’s no need to jiggle #YOUR memory that Mahmood represented the country last year with Soldi ending up second and still rocking the charts all over Europe.