The 12 competing artists and their songs in Söngvakeppnin 2015 have been revealed by the Icelandic broadcaster RÚV. Amongst the artists is Regína Ósk, who represented Iceland in Eurovision 2008 as part of Eurobandið.
The artists taking part and vying to represent the Nordic island in 2015 are as follows;
- Bjarni Lárus Hall – Brotið gler
- Björn og félagar – Piltur og stúlka
- Cadem – Fyrir Alla
- Elín Sif Halldórsdóttir – Í kvöld
- Erna Hrönn Ólafsdóttir – Myrkrið hljótt
- Friðrik Dór – Í síðasta skipti
- Haukur Heiðar Hauksson – Milljón augnablik
- Hinemoa – Þú leitar líka að mér
- María Ólafsdóttir – Lítil skref
- Regína Ósk – Aldrei of seint
- Stefanía Svavarsdóttir – Ást eitt augnablik
- Sunday – Fjaðrir
The Icelandic national final will begin on 31st January with the first semi-final, continuing with the second semi-final on 7th February and the grand final on 14th February.
Who do you want to see representing Iceland? Let us know your thoughts below or join the discussion on our forum!