Contact us

X-Factor

Magizian

Congrats to Little Mix and Marcus on an exceptional final. Also, I was completely blown away by Coldplay. OMG! :eek:

MyHeartIsYours

^ The lights were simply amazing during Coldplay! :D I have to say though Little Mix and Marcus can sing a lot better then them! :lol:

Magizian

Little Mix won 48% of the final vote compared to 43% for Marcus! It is a shame that we just didnt have enough support to give him victory but it was very close and Im impressed with that result for him! :D

Those numbers only add up to a total of 91%. Did Amelia get the remaining 9% or...?

MyHeartIsYours

Those numbers only add up to a total of 91%. Did Amelia get the remaining 9% or...?
Yep she did, although the voting lines werent open for her during the final round, her votes were carried over too. The detailed results of the final round were Little Mix 48.3%, Marcus Collins 42.8% and Amelia Lily 8.9%.

MyHeartIsYours

And in case anyone is interested, here are the voting results of each week:

The Final - Results
Little Mix: 48.3%
Marcus Collins: 42.8%
Amelia Lily (carried over from before the freeze): 8.9%

The Final - Vote Freeze
Little Mix: 39.0%
Marcus Collins: 34.5%
Amelia Lily: 26.5%

The Semi Final
Little Mix: 34.4%
Marcus Collins: 24.0%
Amelia Lily: 21.4%
Misha B: 20.2%

Week 8
Amelia Lily: 23.8%
Little Mix: 22.4%
Marcus Collins: 21.0%
Janet Devlin: 18.3%
Misha B: 14.5%

Week 7
Little Mix: 26.1%
Misha B: 22.5%
Janet Devlin: 14.8%
Marcus Collins: 14.4%
Amelia Lily: 11.3%
Craig Colton: 10.9%

Week 6
Amelia Lily: 27.4%
Janet Devlin: 17.4%
Little Mix: 15.3%
Marcus Collins: 12.9%
Craig Colton: 10.6%
Kitty Brucknell: 8.4%
Misha B: 8.0%

Week 6 - Vote In
Amelia Lily: 48.8%
James Michael: 26.7%
JonJo Kerr: 13.2%
2 Shoes: 11.3%

Week 5
Janet Devlin: 18.0%
Marcus Collins: 16.0%
Misha B: 12.2%
Little Mix: 11.9%
Craig Colton: 10.1%
Frankie Cocozza: 8.7%
Johnny Robinson: 8.3%
Kitty Brucknell: 7.6%
The Risk: 7.2%

Week 4
Janet Devlin: 14.7%
Little Mix: 13.7%
Craig Colton: 13.0%
Kitty Brucknell: 12.9%
Johnny Robinson: 12.2%
Marcus Collins: 10.1%
The Risk: 7.2%
Frankie Cocozza: 5.7%
Sophie Habibis: 5.4%
Misha B: 5.1%

Week 3
Janet Devlin: 17.2%
Johnny Robinson: 17.1%
Misha B: 11.8%
Marcus Collins: 11.2%
The Risk: 8.3%
Little Mix: 6.0%
Frankie Cocozza: 6.0%
Craig Colton: 6.0%
Sophie Habibis: 5.8%
Sami Brookes: 5.6%
Kitty Brucknell: 5.0%

Week 2
Janet Devlin: 23.6%
The Risk: 10.9%
Sophie Habibis: 8.9%
Little Mix: 8.7%
Misha B: 7.8%
Craig Colton: 6.9%
Marcus Collins: 6.8%
Johnny Robinson: 6.5%
Sami Brookes: 6.2%
Kitty Brucknell: 5.9%
Frankie Cocozza: 5.2%
Nu Vibe: 2.6%

Week 1
The judges vote out 2 Shoes, Amelia Lily, James Michael and JonJo Kerr

Magizian

Wow, Janet would have had a real shot at winning, if she'd just stayed within her comfort zone (albeit people might have found her boring eventually).

I'm surprised Marcus didn't top the vote even once :?

MyHeartIsYours

Marcus' debut album is available to pre-order now! :D He says he's just working on the finishing touches to it and it'll be out at the beginning of March. Gary Barlow obviously been working with him on it too.

Cant wait to buy it, he's beaten Little Mix to it. Always knew he should have won! ;)

BlueForever

Anybody watching the X Factor UK this year???

What do you guys think of the Final 12?

My favourites are 4th Impact, Sean Miley Moore, Louisa & Lauren.....and maybe Che!

A little bit sad that Josh, Simon, Jennifer and Monica didn't make it though....
Have no idea why Bupsy (as much as I love her personality) made it over Jennifer - She was one of my Top contenders to win!
And of course the controversial decision to take Mason over Josh and Simon???? Really???
If I could choose my Final 3 boys, I'd pick - Simon, Josh and Sean......but really struggle to let Che go.... xcry1

Do you guys really think Mason will make it through next week's live show??
I have a bad feeling he will make it pretty far just because of all this controversy.....the more people talk about this....the more attention he gets...which means votes!
As much as I want him to be the first to be booted....I don't think it's going to happen unfortunately.....

It does look like there will be wildcards next week.....so here is hoping Jennifer, BEKLN Mile, Josh or Simon, and Monica gets a chance to come back~~

What are your choices for the wildcards??? And who is your pick to WIN this year??
Mine is definitely...
4TH IMPACT!!!!!!!
Seriously.....how the hell do you beat THIS!! Right?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Anybody watching the X Factor UK this year???

What do you guys think of the Final 12?

Yes. This series is such a serious flop. It's television ratings have dropped significantly and they cannot get them to recover. Rita Ora and Nick Grimshaw being made judges is a massive joke, they're not exactly veterans in the British music scene and I don't think they're qualified enough to pass judgement on other people. The whole set up of the x Factor is shocking, I hate the six chair challenge and the live judges houses. Both are so cruel, to give people a seat and then take it away, forcing them to do that walk of shame out of the arena, and then in the live judges houses to make them stand on stage and near enough beg for a place in the final 3 of their categories. It's only a matter of time before this show is axed completely, There is just scandals year after year now.

As for the singers both the boys and the over 25's categories are so weak this year and neither will go far imo. Why Simon went for the lifeless Max Stone in his top 3 instead of Ebru Ellis, Jennifer Phillips or Kerrie-Anne Phillips (who were miles better imo) I will never know. Terrible choice, and why on earth did Rita get rid of Monica Michael? xgaah seriously this is just as bad as last year when Cheryl got rid of her.

Do you guys really think Mason will make it through next week's live show??
I have a bad feeling he will make it pretty far just because of all this controversy.....the more people talk about this....the more attention he gets...which means votes!
As much as I want him to be the first to be booted....I don't think it's going to happen unfortunately.....

I disagree, the producers have set it up for the public to hate him with his little episode during the six chair challenge. You could also hear heavy boo'ing in the live judges houses just before it cut the judges house performance, after Nick announced Mason's return. I don't think he will go far at all tbh, people hate him so I imagine he will be one of the first to go. Undeservedly I might add.

It does look like there will be wildcards next week.....so here is hoping Jennifer, BEKLN Mile, Josh or Simon, and Monica gets a chance to come back~~

Without a doubt Jennifer and Monica need to come back, it was 100% the wrong decision to get rid of them.

And who is your pick to WIN this year??
Mine is definitely...
4TH IMPACT!!!!!!!
Seriously.....how the hell do you beat THIS!! Right?

The producers are definitely setting it up for them to win, and Simon will definitely get them in a contract with him. Apparently they've already entered several contests like this around the world and won. :? But if Hungarians can win Britains Got Talent, then a girl group from a the Philippines can win x Factor.

MyHeartIsYours

Don't watch The X Factor any more, I've got bored of it. Used to love that show but eventually when it's just the same year-after-year (pretty much every year it consists of the baby faced boy with a guitar/white trainers/done-up hair, the girl band with four babes and one fat one with a sob story, the boy band copying 1D, etc, etc) you have enough of it.

Last year I watched Strictly instead and this year can't be doing with either of them :lol:

Did see that 4th Power group on a clip though and they seem pretty good!

hugh

These days the only decent part of X-Factor is the six-seat challenge, so based on what I saw on that this year, I'm gonna say Louisa will win.

BlueForever

I hate the six chair challenge and the live judges houses. Both are so cruel, to give people a seat and then take it away, forcing them to do that walk of shame out of the arena, and then in the live judges houses to make them stand on stage and near enough beg for a place in the final 3 of their categories.

I agree that forcing them to beg for a final 3 spot was definitely cruel and ridiculous....hence why they didn't do it again the following day....but it looks like Simon's done with Live Judges Houses too.....although, I do like that they are willing to change the format and do something new....even though it flopped....I still felt it was more exciting to watch than the old Judges Houses....I remember sleeping through the entire thing last year....they drag it out so badly....it hurts to watch~ Even though they drag it out even more in the Live one this year...there is still a different vibe compared to what they always do....that's probably the only thing I like....LOL.

As for the singers both the boys and the over 25's categories are so weak this year and neither will go far imo. Why Simon went for the lifeless Max Stone in his top 3 instead of Ebru Ellis, Jennifer Phillips or Kerrie-Anne Phillips (who were miles better imo) I will never know. Terrible choice, and why on earth did Rita get rid of Monica Michael? xgaah seriously this is just as bad as last year when Cheryl got rid of her.

I agree with the overs....without Jennifer or Ebru....it's kind of weak....however I do like Max Stone though, even if he looks lifeless....you can't argue that he's not talented....plus I can relate to him more, cos my face sometimes comes across as lifeless too, even when inside I'm actually ecstatic!! xDDD
I also think Monica got it worse this year....having come back for the second time....made it one step further than the first time....experienced the craziness of the 6-Chairs twice....and then only to be let go again after having opened up about the loss of her brother, sang for her life, and having to wait for the results for the LIVE Judges Houses?? Wow....that is seriously messed up!! LOL....I don't like judging people's backstories....but put that all together...it's really INSANE!! Right?

I don't think he will go far at all tbh, people hate him so I imagine he will be one of the first to go. Undeservedly I might add.

I seriously doubt he will be the first to go after all this talk about him....even negative publicity is publicity...and that will for sure get him through the first few weeks....I'm thinking probably Top 10....that's when he'll be in trouble....and even then, he may be saved by the judges week after week....who knows....Top 8?? what do you think?

The producers are definitely setting it up for them to win, and Simon will definitely get them in a contract with him. Apparently they've already entered several contests like this around the world and won. :? But if Hungarians can win Britains Got Talent, then a girl group from a the Philippines can win x Factor.

To be fair.....I personally don't think you can set any act up to win the show....Last year the show was accused of setting Fleur East to win....and look what happened....she didn't.....and to me that kind of publicity only hurts people's chances of winning......so for you to pick up on that already.....it might not look good for 4th Impact in the long run......PLUS, usually early favourites never end up winning the show.....Last year Andrea was the Early Favourite.....and that also ended up hurting his chances to win......so you never know what will happen.....but I do agree that the show is for sure showing them in a really positive light....unlike Mason Noise....LOL.

After thinking about it some more.....an underdog is always the one that ends up winning.....so whomever's not on the radar in the beginning to Win.....usually are the ones to watch out for.....so the winner is probably going to be Che!!! ;)

BlueForever

Don't watch The X Factor any more, I've got bored of it. Used to love that show but eventually when it's just the same year-after-year (pretty much every year it consists of the baby faced boy with a guitar/white trainers/done-up hair, the girl band with four babes and one fat one with a sob story, the boy band copying 1D, etc, etc) you have enough of it.

Last year I watched Strictly instead and this year can't be doing with either of them :lol:

Did see that 4th Power group on a clip though and they seem pretty good!

I totally get what you mean....it kind of was like that last year....but you may wanna give this year a chance....cos to me it seems pretty diverse!!!
Many seem to think it's a flop cos they changed quite a few things this year....and you know how some people are when it comes to change....LOL.
I'm just tired of all the controversial acts that they seem to put through just because it gets them ratings...blah blah....
Looking past all that....the talents are pretty good, and really diverse this year!
The baby-faced boy with a guitar and done-up hair got eliminated.....so no need to worry about him....instead we got a lifeless faced man with a guitar and no personality in the Overs this year....hahahaha....The girl band with four babes are there....but seriously they are REALLY Good....still don't think they will win though! There was actually only one sob story this year (that I can remember...lol)....can you believe it....but she was also eliminated......and guess what??? No boy band whatsoever either....there's a singing duo....but they are nothing like 1D~
There's also a boy who wears high-heels and make-up that has one hell of a voice!!! xsing
All in all....I do enjoy the talent that's given this year....but how this season will play out....still remains to be seen....

BlueForever

These days the only decent part of X-Factor is the six-seat challenge, so based on what I saw on that this year, I'm gonna say Louisa will win.

Louisa is definitely many people's favourite.....if she keeps delivering performances like the one in Judges Houses....she's for sure going to Win!!
Lauren and Louisa was flawless in Judges Houses.....the girls are really strong this year....if Monica had went through....that threesome of girls would be dangerous!!! :lol:

My personal favourite and really want to win is 4th Impact; however with all the hype about them....I see it hurting their chances....it's not good to be early faves in this game!!!! :lol:

Who I see are potential winners: Lauren, Louisa, Che, Sean, Anton, and maybe Jennifer or Monica if they come back!!

Who I see have the best chance of winning: Louisa, Lauren and Che!!

and finally my Prediction for the Winner: Che~ (called it here first! :lol: )

What are your picks guys?? Share it here now and see who ends up getting it right after the Finals!!! xD

hugh

Outstanding performance from these two. I'd like to see either Louisa or Lauren win, (although it's looking like it might be Che)

Louisa Johnson - Everybody's Free

Lauren Murray - One Last Time

hugh

Louisa does it again!

Louisa, Reggie 'N' Bollie, and Lauren in the final please.

BlueForever

Louisa definitely smashed it this week....it will be a shock if she doesn't get through to the Finals!!

Not sure what I think of Lauren this week though.....I really love her voice but something about "We belong together" that didn't work for me~
I feel like she rushed through the beginning and middle a bit....probably cos she was anticipating the high notes at the end (which she smashed)
but her performance as a whole just didn't work for me...at times (dare I say it) it did feel very karaoke! >_<

Reggie and Bollie manages to surprise every week...seriously I think the best thing about X Factor this year is discovering them~
They literally whisk you away into their world and you get filled with complete bliss and excitement!
Imagine them winning this year.....I would be in heaven if that happens~ XD

I'm still a huge fan of 4th Impact though.
However it does seem like their performance have become very predictable....and it is a little difficult to get to know them as individuals.
Not sure if they are connecting with the public as much as say Lauren and Louisa are,
but I do hope they are able to show more of themselves and go all the way to the Finals!! I do feel the show wouldn't be the same without them~
Even though, I kind of feel like next week may be their last....fingers crossed it's not~

Che was for sure a shocker this week....never expected him to be in the sing-off.....I always thought he was the front runner....
who knows....maybe it is just a case of people thinking that he was safe cos he was so good....so this shock may cause people to vote for him more next week!
He's my second favourite behind 4th Impact.....but judging from the votes this week, he may still be in trouble next week~
(Looks like my prediction for Che to win has not been accurate at all......LOL)

To conclude....my prediction for next week....looks like Che and 4th Impact will be in the bottom 2....and Che would most likely be the one leaving.
My gut tells me Louisa is without a doubt in the Final 3......and hopefully followed by 4th Impact and Reggie 'n Bollie~
Never thought Che would be in this position....hopefully he can bounce back and maybe make Final 3 along with Louisa & 4th Impact!!
(which is my ideal Top 3)

Top Bottom