Contact us

X-Factor

hugh

LOUISA WINS! And she's only 17, she's got a bright future ahead of her and I'm looking forward to her music next year.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Louisa more than deserved to win, she was incredible!

hugh

The X Factor winner's single is doing really badly this year, it looks like it won't be Number 1 this week let alone next week for Xmas No 1. The years of X Factor UK dominating Xmas No 1 are over now. Poor Louisa will probably get really bad publicity because of this but the failure of the winner song is not her fault, hopefully next year her first album will be incredible and she can quickly forget about the "Forever Young" single.

ayzelto

The X Factor winner's single is doing really badly this year, it looks like it won't be Number 1 this week let alone next week for Xmas No 1. The years of X Factor UK dominating Xmas No 1 are over now. Poor Louisa will probably get really bad publicity because of this but the failure of the winner song is not her fault, hopefully next year her first album will be incredible and she can quickly forget about the "Forever Young" single.

Of course she was not. X Factor ratings last season were worst than ever, and I was even worried there was not gonna be another season. Moreover, there were good singers but the live shows were shortened a lot + the previous shows such as the judges houses and bootcamp have changed, which has not been positive imo. I would change the whole judges panel as well...

Top Bottom